Testing until AF or BFP! **Update11DPO- BFP!!!!!!

I know it's the same for me! I'm getting faints and I'm using the same tests as you, I really don't fancy wasting my money on good tests but I think I will closer to the weekend when af is due! How many dpo are you now? ♡

I know what you mean haha! There was a line there already so now it’s dry it’s gone darker so more obvious! :) Both tests are 10miu so I don’t get why one line is easier to see than the other. It’s throwing me off! X

I had tests like that tho Morrison's are 15 miu I think and the strip I had nothing if it was it was the slightest line but the Morrison's ones were deffo their xx

I've never tried a morissons one tdog are they good yeah? ♡

I know it's the same for me! I'm getting faints and I'm using the same tests as you, I really don't fancy wasting my money on good tests but I think I will closer to the weekend when af is due! How many dpo are you now? ♡

Oh well surely we both aren’t getting evaps! What would the chances of that be!! I’m 7dpo today! I think your a day ahead of me is that right? Xx

I had tests like that tho Morrison's are 15 miu I think and the strip I had nothing if it was it was the slightest line but the Morrison's ones were deffo their xx

Tdog you have no idea how tempted I am to run to Morrison’s haha! X

Oh well surely we both aren’t getting evaps! What would the chances of that be!! I’m 7dpo today! I think your a day ahead of me is that right? Xx

I'm 11dpo hun, I literally just took a test as I read your post, how lovely hahaha it was very diluted but I'm still getting something on them bloody tests! I also believe I ovulated a tad bit later this month, it's such a thin line but I can see it! ♡

20181210_152640.jpg

Btw I would never actually run anywhere, I’m not that kinda girl :haha:
I second that girl I don't know how I'm so slim, I drive everywhere and don't exercise. Except for sex hahahaha ♡

They are definitely positive, the line is do easy to see eeeeeeek! Do you have any better tests?

They are definitely positive, the line is do easy to see eeeeeeek! Do you have any better tests?

I don’t, I am so badly wanting to go out and get some branded ones. But being only 7dpo it seems so crazy to me haha! X

I'm 11dpo hun, I literally just took a test as I read your post, how lovely hahaha it was very diluted but I'm still getting something on them bloody tests! I also believe I ovulated a tad bit later this month, it's such a thin line but I can see it! ♡

View attachment 1050279

I feel like I can see something!!! I’m useless though, unless it’s on a white survise I struggle haha! Fingers crossed we get our bfps this month!! X

I just went to morissons they ran out of their own brand. But FRER are on offer 2 for £6 I picked some up ♡

OMG TEMPTING!! What a barg! When are you going to use it xx

Wow hun those are clearly bfp

Come on they can’t be false I’m not having it lol

There getting clearer ...

Can you get a frer tommorow

Anyone who knows a lot about ovulation, or are just generally more switched on than me haha... is there any way I could of ovulated earlier than what my opks say? I’d say I ovulated on cd 16. Would you agree? X

Wow hun those are clearly bfp

Come on they can’t be false I’m not having it lol

There getting clearer ...

Can you get a frer tommorow

I’m not having it lmao! Yeah I definitely will depending how the next tests go... which will be soon LOL and then again in the morn! Xx

You got your first positive ovulation cd 15 right ?? So you could if ovulated then it’s usually 12-36 hours after first positive but nothing saying it wasn’t sooner

When you testing next!!
I can’t wait.

Yeah cycle day 15 and 4.30 was when I first got a positive! I’m just about to do it now! Will update in a mo ekkkk! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->