Testing until AF or BFP! **Update11DPO- BFP!!!!!!

Here are this mornings tests.
I see something on the blue one, even my husband does. But again I don’t want to get my hopes up because they gave me lines last month.

Sorry for the poor lighting xx
E452BFEA-5F8A-4FE1-8EE9-8200E0BBC71E.jpeg

Thank you!! I still can’t see it on the babyplan one hahah! Could you draw a line to show me where I’m meant to be looking? If you have time of course xx

I feel like Rachel on friends when she can’t see the baby :haha:

I see line on them hun Fingers crossed xx

OMG haha that’s hilarious

Let me lol I’m not the best with tech

Hope that helps

It’s realy obv to me
Hope haven’t got like eye lol

Update... I am cramping so much?!

Well il be taking another one later today haha! I can’t help myself xx

I see it on both as well and lol at the Rachel comment. I was watching that episode the other night on Netflix lol
Anyways Ive had lines on that blue test before when I wasn't pregnant but because I see it on the other brand I'm thinking this is real

Right so I’ve just took them now so that’s 7 hours from the last tests... I should of just waited!!

I have a thread from last cycle, called one step IC.. if anyone has time could they have a look at the lines. I think their the same? :(

Here is a couple of pics of them xx

C033A32A-87DE-4AC3-A9EC-153C11D98A12.jpeg 4FC7FAB7-6C8F-481F-A256-052A5998E118.jpeg

Someone tell me to chill out and not waste the clear blue I have (not digi) god I’m the most impatient person haha

Tests dry...

I can now see the pink one. However I guess it would be classed as an evap as it’s out of the time frame xx

2CC3F445-556B-4FB4-AABA-3EDF0BE0EC21.jpeg

The blue strip test I could see the line without even making the picture bigger ♡

Also with them strip tests I've heard a lot of people who are now pregnant getting next to nothing on them straight away, but they gave them a few hours to completely dry and BAM there's a line there, turns out they were actually pregnant too, maybe letting them sit for a while gives the true reading, I know there's a time frame for all tests but even on my previous tests when I was pregnant, there was a line there even though it was completely dry, and lines get darker as the tests dry, I don't know of any of this made sense but I'm really sceptical of time frames ♡

Also with them strip tests I've heard a lot of people who are now pregnant getting next to nothing on them straight away, but they gave them a few hours to completely dry and BAM there's a line there, turns out they were actually pregnant too, maybe letting them sit for a while gives the true reading, I know there's a time frame for all tests but even on my previous tests when I was pregnant, there was a line there even though it was completely dry, and lines get darker as the tests dry, I don't know of any of this made sense but I'm really sceptical of time frames ♡

I know what you mean haha! There was a line there already so now it’s dry it’s gone darker so more obvious! :) Both tests are 10miu so I don’t get why one line is easier to see than the other. It’s throwing me off! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->