Testing until AF or BFP! **Update11DPO- BFP!!!!!!

Omg I haven't been on in ages!!! I knew you'd get your bfp girl!!! Congratulations and take it easy ♡

I think it would of been even better if I had tested with afternoon wee! But yeah deffo happy with that line :) thank you so much, I hope so! Felt soooo sick last night too! Didn’t feel like that with my son at all!! Thank you so much!! I’m hoping and praying with everything I have that your to join me in the first tri this cycle too :) what dpo are you now xxx

I’m 2dpo now
I’ll start testing I’m saying 7dpo do Saturday but most likely 6dpo :lol:
I don’t think I will but who knows

Would be fab to be bump buddies xx

I’m 2dpo now
I’ll start testing I’m saying 7dpo do Saturday but most likely 6dpo :lol:
I don’t think I will but who knows

Would be fab to be bump buddies xx

Woohoo I cannot WAIT to see all your tests :) it would be wouldn’t it!!
These are today’s tests. No more testing now xx

0A251806-42E9-4E9D-A0B3-F2F916A67A41.jpeg

Yey nothing better than seeing it on a digi congratulations again :wohoo: xx

Congratulations! Did you tell your SO?

Congratulations! Did you tell your SO?

Yes I did :) He was so shocked because I had said so many times that this month wasn’t the one... and he started to believe me lol. But he’s so so so happy :) xx

Beautiful digi, you can't beat seeing those words. I've not tested since last week, i might get one today just to see if it's dark. The fear of loss never seems to go away so not testing i thought would help me relax, nope lol x

Beautiful digi, you can't beat seeing those words. I've not tested since last week, i might get one today just to see if it's dark. The fear of loss never seems to go away so not testing i thought would help me relax, nope lol x

Your right, the fear doesn’t go away. I for some reason do feel quite relaxed this time round, however every now and then that fear does creep in. If you test I hope your line is nice and dark and it gives you some reassurance xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->