Testing until AF or BFP! **Update11DPO- BFP!!!!!!

How many dpo was that? I am more stressed now than i was earlier. Shouldn't of tested :(

9/10dpo but I wasn’t tracking ovulation then so I can’t be 100% sure. That line looks fab hun. I will say I’m feeling a bit stressed tonight. Cramping xx

Well I tested 4 days ago at 11 dpo and it was negative. So I am nervous that it will be negative again.

I know how you feel. Although this cycle I had a negative at 11dpo am and got a positive 11dpo pm! Xx

I know how you feel. Although this cycle I had a negative at 11dpo am and got a positive 11dpo pm! Xx
Good to know, I am going to test in the morning if AF doesn't arrive.

Just to update this thread.

It seems I am miscarrying. I had cramps last night and this morning started spotting which has now led to a more red heavy flow....
I was always on edge with this pregnancy after my miscarriages before my son but I just don’t understand, I’ve had now 8 miscarriages, surely I’ve had my fair share :( hopefully I can pull up my big girl pants and enjoy Christmas for my little boy. Xx

So sorry you're going through this. Maybe time to get the m/c's investigated...? But try to relax and just enjoy the holiday time with family :hugs: I hope you are just one of those cases of people who bleed and go on to have a normal healthy pregnancy.

:hugs:

Omg hun no way I’m so sorry

Iv had 8 miscarriages too so I know your pain
Hang in there though let’s hope doesn’t mean the worst

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member