Testing with eBay cheapies?

makeupgirl

Reaction score
Hi all!

I'm currently (I believe!) between 7-9 DPO. I bought some ultra-sensitive cheapies off of eBay a few days ago and they've just arrived. I really feel like testing early but I know I'll probably just be disappointed. Not to worry as we aren't actively trying, but we did a few times this month!

Anyways, I bought them from fertilityplan. They say they're 10mIU but are they really?! Read mixed reviews!

Thanks all :)

Yes they are brill I have used them for about 7 years, I've had 3 pregnancies and they detected all 3. My last pregnancy I got a bfp 5 days before af was due

Yes they work great for detecting early! However I found with all 3 of my pregnancies that they didn't get SUPER dark even after my AF was due. Great for testing early though! I'm currently waiting for my shipment in the mail. Should be here today!! Can't wait!

Yes they work great for detecting early! However I found with all 3 of my pregnancies that they didn't get SUPER dark even after my AF was due. Great for testing early though! I'm currently waiting for my shipment in the mail. Should be here today!! Can't wait!

Thank you ladies! :flower:

Lol! Same here! Well, they came to our house this afternoon and I had DH pick them up.. anxiously awaiting for him to get back to his parents so I can have a go at them!

How exactly can you tell between BFP/BFN? I've seen SO many photos and ones I think are positive are negative and vice versa. Still new to the world of actually figuring out your cycle and not just chancing it! :haha:

I've used the 10 miu before and got a :bfp: at 9 dpo. I think they work as about as good as FRERs in early detection and I like them too because the lines are wider than FRER. I've never gotten evaps with the IC though some people have reported they have, maybe they received bad batches or something. I do refuse to use $ store cheapies again because those ones I did get a lot of evaps with, like they are tinkered to give false positives, but I stand by my IC. I think you will be satisfied with them.

Thank you ladies! :flower:

Lol! Same here! Well, they came to our house this afternoon and I had DH pick them up.. anxiously awaiting for him to get back to his parents so I can have a go at them!

How exactly can you tell between BFP/BFN? I've seen SO many photos and ones I think are positive are negative and vice versa. Still new to the world of actually figuring out your cycle and not just chancing it! :haha:

Any line is a positive if it's got colour in it, I've never had a evap with ics I do think they are brill! I always confirm with a proper test but they have never let me down :) I got bfps with them from 9dpo, faint but still there! And for the money you can't go wrong

I will go against what everyone else is saying because for me I have found the ebay cheapies not that great. With FRERs I have got BFPs at 10dpo but the cheapies were more like 11 or 12 and really really faint. Maybe the ones I get just aren't that good.

Having said that I still buy them as they help if you have a POAS addiction :)

I have the same "problem". Only 8 dpo and my ICs have just arrived in the mail. I'm soooooooo tempted but I've never had a bfp before 12 dpo I think so it'd be a bit silly.

I'm also a poas addict lol I test about twice a day from 8dpo sometimes earlier! I'm going to try and hold off till 10dpo this cycle but I bet I won't! Having so many tests makes it hard to hold off lol

I always use them! They gave me my BFP with my DD :) and know im using them all the time, as they are cheap and they work! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->