Testing with irregular cycles !

Stacey_89

Team PINK
Reaction score
So since my MC in may my periods have been all over the place

But my last AF actualy came only 6 days later then my old reg routine !
which was a massive change :) so im hoping thats a sign things are settling down, because the last 3 cycles my period has come 16 days late,then 11 days late,then 6 days late....it keeps getting shorter by 5 days....so maybe next AF will come on time if no BFP :)

but anywayz my last period finished on the 5th jan,so i think AF shud be due early feb... So im just wondering when cud i test ? having loads of symptoms this month.

I was thinking maybe buy a test on monday (double pack) test then and if BFN then save the other one for a week later??

hmmmm what to do ? anyone else thinking of testing in early feb time?

I would probably wait until you think AF is due (roughly) and then test. If it's BFN but there is no sign of AF, then wait a few days and test again.

i think AF shud be due about wed time.
so im testing 2moro,and if neg leave it for another few days :)

xx

I have a question...Okay I had a m/c at 14wks last Jan and since then my periods have also been irregular I asked my OB about this and he said it wasnt from the m/c but it was never like that before.

Have you talked to your doc? what did they say?

Yeh i spoke to my doc and she said its normal for ur periods to be irregular for upto a year.
Mine have just started to settle down abit now though, my last 3 cycles have gotten shorter by 5 days

Yeh i spoke to my doc and she said its normal for ur periods to be irregular for upto a year.
Mine have just started to settle down abit now though, my last 3 cycles have gotten shorter by 5 days

well congratz =) how long have you been ttc?
hmm i wonder why my doc didnt mention that
..well im goin in soon so hopefully he'll be able
to shed some light.

evening

6 months since my mc and my cycles are completely all over the place. Long bleeds and close together. This current af has now lasted 2 weeks and occurred 2 weeks after my last af! My GP says it's to be expected and not to worry.... yet:shrug:

good luck to all ttc xx

Thanks, yeh i got its normal for ur periods to be out of wack for upto a year after a loss and its the same when you give birth aswell.

Andysgirl09 - I have been trying to concieve since i stopped bleeding after my loss. so about 8 months,and it took us four months the first time round, but iv heard sometimes it can take longer when you try the 2nd time round.

Thanks, yeh i got its normal for ur periods to be out of wack for upto a year after a loss and its the same when you give birth aswell.

Andysgirl09 - I have been trying to concieve since i stopped bleeding after my loss. so about 8 months,and it took us four months the first time round, but iv heard sometimes it can take longer when you try the 2nd time round.

Hmm I did not know that very intresting and good info =)
I realy hope we get our BFPs soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->