testing

Iwantone!!!

Reaction score
i no my periods have been ify for a while i was suppose to be on on the 28thapril i no im only 4days late i dnt feel any different and i really doubt im pregs but if i was when would u recommend to do a test i dont want to waste my money i think i will come on soon i really dont know y im posting i was just wondering in 21 in 7days fingers cross i will not be bfp yet as i would like to drink also my dad is coming up so dont fancy just ordering coke on my 21st and him asking y ???

i would test aswell hun espcially before your birthday that way you wond do anything you might regret and it will put your mind at ease aswell so you can party party party

good luck hun and i hope its a bfp comming your way

xxxxxx

i hope im pregs and i dont i dont no i think i worry over nothing but we will c

you do but you dont but you really do more than you dont, if that makes sence

you only reason you dont want to be right now is because your birthday right? im sure you will know all in good time ;)

let us know as soon as you have tested
xxx

im not saying its a bad time the only thing is i will not be able to drink which is not the bee all and end i just dont fancy explaing to everyone if im BFP y im not drinking if that makes sence

I was PG on y 21st and my 22nd didn't bother me at all ...

And you can hav one just drink coke and sau vodka init or summat

i no but i dont no my head is mashed aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhggggggggggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

forgot to test thie morning still no sign of anything either way maybe im just late

You dob't have to test first thing though FMU is best ...

I tested at night with this one and middle of the day with lala ...

CB with maddie and cheepie tesco pink with this PG ....

just brew your wee for while

xxx

LOL not quite what i ment lol

just not go for a bit ... only pee when you at the point of dancing with your legs crossed!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"