testing

well.............................

have you tested yet tiff? were dying to know so we can all do the conga again :headspin::happydance:

no not test as i fear af may turn up im waiting til mon coz i dont want to waste a test

get a cheapy one :happydance: if your stressing over AF it will delay it even longer im afraid to say :( i personally think your better to test before the end of the weekend that way you will know for sure and can rest your mind :hugs:

its not bothering me not testing i dont want to get my hopes up as i suspect AF may return i no am only 6days late dont think im attention seeking i dont want to test because i dont want to see a BFN i would rather wait is that makes sence

Yep it makes total sence .. test when you feel ready hun .. dont want you to be disappointed :hugs:

c thats what i mean im so quiet russ is wondering whats up its me ???

Know how u feel:hugs: I didn't want to test with Kayleigh to early i think i waited about 7 days.

I hope :witch: stays away for u

thanks i do too my head is mashed thou rusds is wondeing why im snapping and short i dont want top say im late and worry him and the af turns up which it usally does after i have told him also lats time i did a test that afteroon i cam on

Dunno how you can't even with neutral mind so you can know. The not testing would batter my head. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->