Tests and IB question for who have had IB...

Korin

Trying for #2
Reaction score
Okay so I tested a few times yesterday and got faint lines took tests a 6am, 9am and 12pm I was either 6 or 7dpo. Well around 1pm started spotting dark brown nothing to much but put a pad on. Woke up this morning and the bleeding picked up to a med flow . No cramps or clots . Tested this morning 7/8dpo and test is the darkest one yet.*

If it is a loss wouldn't the lines fade and not be darker?

Anyone have heavy implantation bleed??

I'm so confused right now I know only beta will confirm what's going on but it's so early on in my cycle and winter storm Grayson has me snowed in probably for a few days or more so can't go anywhere anytime soon just hoping someone has had something similar happen.*

First pictures are of yesterday's tests*

Picture with single hpt taken today fmu

Thanks for any help

Attachments

• PicsArt_01-04-11.02.31.jpg
    PicsArt_01-04-11.02.31.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 17
  • ctp-21320-1515079003.jpg
    ctp-21320-1515079003.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 15
Is this group not active? Wasn't sure where to post my question

I think your situation is a little bit rare which is why no one has responded, I'm not sure what to tell you except you'll just have to keep testing and see what happens. Sorry you're going through this, it's so confusing.

I think your situation is a little bit rare which is why no one has responded, I'm not sure what to tell you except you'll just have to keep testing and see what happens. Sorry you're going through this, it's so confusing.

I guess your right thanks anyways it is very confusing indeed

I had similar happened, but it ended in miscarriage. I bled for one day and then spotted for 2 days after, then it stopped. I continued to test positive for a week after so I went for blood levels. Can't recall what the first level was, but the second blood draw it had more than doubled. The third draw it rose only a bit and then the fourth it had dropped a bit. I started bleeding again (miscarrying not long after it started dropping). That was my experience. I'm not sure what that first bleeding episode was about though. Was it because the pregnancy wasn't viable?? I have no idea.

I'll add, that with my only viable pregnancy, I had a day of heavy bleeding and horrid cramping, and, like I said, baby was fine. So it's just so hard to know what is really going on. Hopefully you can get out and get your levels checked soon. I hope it all works out. I do know, from this forum, that women do bleed and everything is okay and I hope that's the case here. Best of luck!

I also had a similar situation that unfortunately ended in miscarriage. I started spotting around 9dpo and it turned into what I thought was my period yet I took a test anyway and it was positive. My tests continued to get darker for 4 days, but not much darker, just slightly darker each day.

I finally stopped bleeding but on that same day the test turned almost completely negative and then I got my actual period a couple of days later.

I hope this doesn't end up being the case for you. Have you taken more tests since?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->