Tests are confusing! Vvvvfl... but, I may just be pregnant at 42!

So, had my appointment today. I have a septum. The fact that we have our dd is a complete miracle. Doctor will correct on Thursday during operation. They will then insirt a copper t-bar for 6 weeks so that it can heal properly. So, another delay to ttc, but we have to make sure that we are doing whatever we can to make the environment for baby the best possible. My OB said that babies love to attach themselves to a septum but they can't grow on it.

I love my new OB! He is so good and so willing to share his knowledge.

Great news that you have an answer and love your OB!

Oh wow I am so glad you got an answer and there is a solution! FX that all else will go smoothly from here now!

So awesome to hear that you got an answer! May you heal quickly and get a BFP as soon as possible...

In addition to the septum correction, my thyroid will be tested, testing for Lupus and also Inherited Thrombolitic Screening. My medical aid is taking their time with the authorisation code, so I am on tender hooks. Otherwise it will only happen in three weeks time as my OB is taking his annual leave and will only return 03 July. Ugh!!!

So relieved! I received my authorisation for the procedure. :)

So, had my op. Doc was happy that there wasn't anything that concerned him and I came out the other end not having to have a IUD inserted. Have my follow up with him 19 July and hoping to get the all clear to ttc. Will discuss blood work results then as well. Feeling a bit strange today, after the anesthesia yesterday, but sure I will be fine. No pain, no bleeding. Only a bit yesterday, but ok now.

Hope that you are all well.

I am glad it went all well. FX you get the go ahead on the 19th :)

I am really struggling to regulate my body temp. This is so new to me because I rarely get cold. Anyway, maybe just latent issues from the anesthetic.

Any ideas?

Possibly. Are you on painkillers, per chance? That can really mess with your temps, too.

No, took them for a day. I only take meds if I really have to. lol.

How are you going TTC?

I'm doing ok. Still ttc a sibling for the LO. It's so bizarre. I was a huge POAS addict when I was ttc my LO. Now I'm much more relaxed about ttc a sibling because I feel so blessed to have given birth to the LO. So, you would think that POAS addiction would've left me. Not so much! I'm still waiting to O but I will order a ton of tests around O so that I'm ready! :haha:

In other news - my 25 year old daughter closed on her first house yesterday. I can't believe how well she's adulting! My LO had her 4 month old shots yesterday. So, she isn't feeling particularly well today. The Tylenol helps, though. Hopefully it will pass quickly! The process of getting her shots was incredibly traumatic for DH. He held her while she got her shots. She cried during the shots and for a good bit after the shots. He swears that she will never trust him again! :haha:

Wow well done your daughter! That is quite an achievement for that age :)

Poor LO, shots are awful! And poor traumatised OH too! :)

Still FXing for you and Angelique for ttc! :)

Thank you :)

Well done to your daughter! POAS doesn't go away, I always tell myself to just wait, you can't hurry this stuff up, but noooo, a fortune is spent on those sticks! lol

Always tough when the little people get their shots :( Luckily their memory fades, otherwise I think we would all be screwed.

So freezing like that may have been hormonal. My cycle was only 24 days this month. Makes sense, I know that I O'd 4 days earlier this month. Everything I have read says it is still within ok range. Will chat to OB about it when I see him. I am just scared that luteal phase will be too short for conception. I have read a lot of success stories though.

That is not that bad. What does this make your luteal phase? 10 days? That should be enough as far as I know. But yeah always ask if you can, if only for reassurance. How are you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->