Tests are confusing! Vvvvfl... but, I may just be pregnant at 42!

Thanks Angel.

Today I am ok. AF came and went. It was heavier than I am used to, but dh said maybe this is "normal". Could be, I have never had a cycle the way other woman describe. Otherwise all good, counting the days. :)

How are you doing? How are those gorgeous boys?

Maybe the heavier cycle just means things are getting cleaned out and all is getting fresh and ready for ttc! FX!

Thank you so much for your compliment. My boys are great :)

I can't stop raving about my doctor enough... even though we have an appointment 19 July, he called me today to tell me that all tests they did have come back clear. So, no clotting issues, no thyroid issues, nothing! On one hand I am very happy about it, on the other, I sit with the question... what went wrong! He said that we will discuss the way forward at my appointment. Pot luck!

I look forward to trying again! Whoop whoop!

That does sound like a lovely caring doctor! I am FX that all will go well now and you are on your way to getting your rainbow baby :D

Fx for your next try Angelique!

So, appointment went well. I have been diagnosed as having a luteal phase defect and will be taking progesterone 3dpo. There was only a small septum, which he has corrected. Tubes are open, everything looks good in there. He showed me the photos, so that is really cool.

After he said that I need progesterone, I showed him my period tracker, which further confirmed luteal phase defect.

I am so super-excited. I am officially moving my status to TTC again. YAY!

I hope that you ladies are all doing well. xoxo

This is exciting! I hope all is now ready in there for your little rainbow baby. I am FXing so much for you!

Thank you so much Angel. There is always a degree of anxiety but my faith is stronger than my fear.

Thank you for supporting me, it really helps. xo

OK, so we didn't complete the task this month. Due to illness etc. So there was minimal penetration. But happens to be a month where my bb's have been so sore since yesterday.

What is that from? If not pregnancy, what makes bb's so sore that it hurts like hell to remove a bra?

Some months hormones seem to swoosh more strongly around our system I guess. We women are mysterious creatures ;)

Thanks Angel. Two more weeks and ttc again. Friggin hormones!

How are you doing?

I am doing ok thank you :) Except that Im day 50 on my cycle and my last AF was 10 days of strong spotting and 4 days of normal flow. I guess this is how the menopause starts. I am not ready :(

Oh no. I am sorry to hear that. Will you take hormone replacement or will you be all natural?

I am not sure, I guess I should talk to my doctor but I don't think I am quite there yet. I have to do some research on this. :/

Today I have af like feelings. 4dpo...

How are you Angel? Did you get sorted with regard to your cycle?

Yeah I guess I just skipped one AF and hopefully things are back to normal.

4dpo is early to have AF feelings! I hope it isn't that! When will you test?

Glad your cycle is back to normal. I guess it happens sometimes :)

I don't know. Was reading now that it could be a good sign, especially if cramps like that are not normal for this time in the cycle. Not sure when to start testing. What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->