Tests say Negative; Body says Positive..

Starr93

TryingAllWeCan!❤
Reaction score

Okay. So I have been on the pill since I was eight because I got my period, it was irregular & unbelievable heavy. ( I know, too much info )
But. I'm engaged to my best friend, he is everything to me. We are currently living with his family, although my family are absolutely amazing. We are planning on moving out as well. :happydance:

So I have been missing pills, definitely not on purpose. We have been away a fair bit lately & had many late nights so I've just wanted to go to bed so I've naturally forgotten. I normally only get my period once a year, Doctors orders because I lose too much blood. (TMI) :dohh:
I stopped my pill completely on the 17-01-2013. So I've been without it two weeks today. I stopped because I felt funny; which I will explain down my thread soon. I had another irregular period, went for five days, instead of 12, then it completely stopped on the 28-01-2013, got it on the 24-01-2013.
My fiance & I do not use condoms, one because we want a child & two, I'm allergic to all brands I've tried. We have had sex seven times since I went off the pill on the 17, none of which were days I had my period. (ew) We always had sex even when I missed the pill..:hugs:

Okay so this is why I stopped my pill.

-Very tired, all the time.
-Sore lower back.
-Pain in the lower abdonmen.
-Urinating all the time.
- MAJOR MIGRAINES
- Hungry, all the time.
-Hot fluses.
-Mood Swings.
-Weird Dreams.
-Irritated VERY easily.
-Sore boobs.
-Bloated.
& Clumsy.
I have taken THREE pregnancy tests, ALL come back negative.:growlmad:
I'm very confused, any help would be lovely.

Hey hun, sorry I can't offer any advice or anything, but just wanted to let you know that I have been having similar symptoms and thinking I might be pregnant as well, although I had a "normal" period on jan 17th making me CD15 or so. How strange.
Just wanted to let you know you are not alone, whatever it may be!

I'm not sure what all the three letter words mean but in a way it's good that someone else is going through this! :)

Starr, im currently going through very similar symptoms, and my Af is late, but not late enough to be considered dramatic yet as my cycles have been past few months 26days, but my longest has been 31, im currently on day 30, so i will see what tomorrow brings i think.
i told my best friend today and her first question is why my boobs have got waaay bigger lol. she hasnt seen me for 2 weeks so she noticed them upto my chin :p i told her they are literally sore points to mention at the moment LOL
I would love to find out that i am as my hubby always wanted another, and it would be end of tour baby too LOL

Well goodluck with yours, I got so excited reading that lol. :)
I've never wanted children but my nephew is my world & I just wanna take him home! I have two nieces on my partners side too! Argh. It's so hard waiting.

Tell me about it! lol. Patience has never been my virtue. lol
But i would rather see what my body has in store for me in all honesty. Through experiences in the past i know it can be very clever at tricking me lol.

Yeah! Well I'm completely off my pill now, so who knows. Pretty excited though! :)

I am soooo fed up! im at CD31, still no AF or BFP, what the hell is my body doing to me this time?!?! lol. have test for tomorrow morning if AF not shown up then, that should be CD32. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr silly silly body!

What a baffling situation! I really don't know what to make of it!

Have you considered making an appointment with your doctor?

Hello, yes I sure have. Have to wait a month! Even feeling wheezy in the morning now. Not too sure what the heck is going on!

Hi ladies, I'm still in the wtt section But like to look through this to see whats to come for when instant trying in August :) but I think I share this problem.
I had a normal af on the 31st January for 5 days. Was expecting it back on the 27th jan but nothing apart from brown spottin for a week. From yesterday just back to normal. I hve taken test but nothing. I've not long been off
My bc so maybe thats why? Can I ask you ladies how many days do you count for your af, do u only count red days not when you have the brown spottig for the last couple?

Nice to meet u all

X

When I got off BC pills after taking them for about 13 years, my periods were totally strange. I was right on schedule the first month. The second and third month I was off several days and late too. I had and still do have different color periods (light pink to briwn to red) and my symptoms are all over the place. I now have tender breasts the day I ovulate until I'm finished my period. I also can tell exactly when I'm ovulating because it feels like someone stabbed me in my ovary which I never felt before (you don't usually ovulate on te pill). This last month was exactly on schedule and only lasted 4 days. It's just takes months for your body to adjust to its normal rhythm. I will NEVER go on the pill again! They say it can take around 6 months for it to get normal and regular (if you were regular before starting BC) it's frustrating when you don't know because you are so used to the exact same thing every month from BC and you can't plan and

Totally agree, also when you have been on it so long you can't remember if you were regular or not! I'm hoping my get back to normal soon. I'm charting my temp so look forward to seeing a pattern occur

Thanks x

Not sure how to work out my OV because I've only been off my pill for almost a month. Ah it's driving me insane lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->