Tests!!!

Bella1185

Reaction score
FULL DISCLOSURE : These are old! I am now nearly 15 weeks pregnant!!!!

PLEASE READ:

-simply posting for reassurance for all you wonderful women testing early!!!

-I am a crazy tester. Was just deleting pix from my phone and wanted to share

-I know I’m revealing my nutty testing ways :haha: but I have no shame after years or miscarriages and also being a total control freak

-A lot of us drive ourselves batty with which test is darker?! and why isn’t it doubly as pink?! etc etc etc and I wanted to show how much it can change in the amount of just 2 and 1/2 hours and with different tests of different brands (each within the same respective pack)

-These are from when I was about 9dpo back in September

-I had red bleeding this day that tapered to brown then went back to red within a week. I had cramping and back pain.

-my hcg the day AFTER these were taken came back at only 23! ***and the line at the doctors office was BARELY VISIBLE***

-They were all taken on September 25th between 4:30pm and 7:00pm yes with different urine samples each time

******this same morning the FRER was a squinter only I could see, the cheapies were stark white, and the digital was negative*******

-used FRER Early result, Walgreens digital, and Amazon surepredict 10hcg (allegedly)

So - try not to worry too much in the early days - I truly feel a line is a line and it’s not always going to perfectly darken each time! And even within the same batch, the same hour, or even the same PEE things can change - and certainly day to day it varies even more - but that’s another post for another day!!! Some cramping and spotting is never medically considered normal but it sure is common and in my opinion rarely results in anything catastrophic.

:hugs: good luck to everybody!!!!! I truly pray all you ladies get whatever results you want!

C96BEB51-3C82-4556-8050-438B0BF4BC7C.jpeg

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing!

You got these lines at 9dpo and all in the same day?

Thank you for sharing!

You got these lines at 9dpo and all in the same day?

Yes indeed and all within the same time period of 4:30pm-7pm! (shamefully lol) I took other tests that day too :haha:

Hope it bring some relief of the worry we all go through :flower:

Cant believe thise tests are all within the same day!!! Thank you so much for sharing.

Very interesting thanks so much for sharing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->