• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

tests

vicki.mummy

Foster Mummy to 2 boys!!!
Reaction score
Hi all, :happydance:
I'm new to this area; we have just signed for parental rights/residency over my 2 nephews - they have been living with us for over a year now. Anyhoo Robbie is potentially autistic; we will be signing the forms to start the tests - how does all that work??? He's had a couple of griffiths test - the first one was early last year and he was 27 months (he was actually 4 1/2) and then this year he's just had one and he is 43 months (he was 5 1/2).... so he's come on 16 months (he had the first test done before he came to live with us). We're really proud of him right now - he's doing amazing things but both paedeatricians; his nursery teachers and our GP are sure he is autistic.

Anyway I just wanted some advice on how the testing stage works; what help we can get and any other advice on autistic kids. We had to explain to him yesterday why he couldn't stroke BEES!!! (he got stung).... sometimes it's hard. He loves animals.

Hi Vicki, sorry I do not know about autism - but didn't want to read and not reply. Hopefully someone will reply who knows about the tests soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->