Texas??

I know this is kind of an older group, it seems
but I'll be living in TX in about 5 months, just got my BFP 7 days ago, EDD 4/26/13
First time.
Looking for women to chat with :)
DFW/Carrollton/FtWorth/Farmers Branch area

A little behind answering, but I just moved from Louisiana to the Beaumont, TX area! :)

Dallas! :) by way of Cali then Arizona, then Austin then Seattle the Germany now back in Texas, giving Dallas a go lol

Dallas! :) by way of Cali then Arizona, then Austin then Seattle the Germany now back in Texas, giving Dallas a go lol

I live right next to Dallas, I just moved from Dallas to Irving! I'm about 10 minutes away :haha:

I live right next to Dallas, I just moved from Dallas to Irving! I'm about 10 minutes away :haha:

That's awesome! R u enjoying the cold weather?? Crazy isn't it?

Yes! I was complaining about two weeks ago how it was too hot to for my boys too wear all the cute fall clothes I bought them :haha: How are you liking Dallas? I lived there for 21 years and now just moved to Irving.

Any Houston moms near the Cypress area?

Hey all, just wanted to post. I am from the Houston area :)

Hey! I'm from the Austin area, Bastrop actually :)

I used to live in Texas ! Lubbock to be exact, have family in seminole and katy.
Loved it ! :(

Bumping this up a little. Hi! I'm from just a bit north of Houston. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->