yaaaaay :happydance:

Starting weight: 198lbs/14st 1lbs

Week 1:
194lbs/13st 11lbs

Week 2: 191lbs/13st 8lbs

Current weight:
190lbs/13st 7lbs

8lbs lost so far.

Gym 3 times a week. All cardio based, weekly check-in with a personal trainer. Also once a week gym class of circuits, which burns 1,000cals an hour :sick:

Lots of healthy eating. Haven't touched chocolate or proper crisps in over 2 weeks now. No junk food, no bread, no potatoes....

Feeling amazing so far. Lots of energy, skin looks great and getting lots of comments on how healthy I look now. :)

I'm also working on a goal and reward system.

My Goals and Rewards:

5lbs- livestrong gold subscription - done!

15lbs - go horse riding

25lbs - iPhone or iPod

35lbs- hair cut and night out with girls

45lbs- spa day and new outfit

goal weight- weekend away & finally join the Army reserves. :)

I use www.livestrong.com to keep me on track :)

thats great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i use myfitnesspal.com to keep me on track :D

Keep up the good work ladies, you're both doing really well! x

my food 'No-Nos'

cheese
crisps - except weight watchers
bread
packet ham
all condements like ketchup/salad cream
chocolate
popcorn
added salt
biscuits

AND takeaways!!!!!!!

Mine:

Biscuits
Chocolate
Crisps
Takeaways
Cream
Full fat milk
Any bread except wholegrain
Any cheese except low fat chedder
Mayo
Sugar
Salt - ie added salt to food
snacking
any junk food
Potatoes only once a week
Nothing tinned
Nothing processed/pre-packaged/ready meals

ok ive added takeaways to my list!!!

hmmm.... pizza.... no Tezzy... hmmm...

and my other rule is..

smaller portions and when youre full STOP even if you leave food on your plate

Oh and not tinned or processed foods for me either. The salt/sodium content is :sick:

Also, they put double cream in soooooo many foods!

tell me about it!! so shocked at the sugar and salt content in everything! we hardly ever have tinned/jarred stuff anyway but i was like :shock: when i actually started reading labels!

especially micro popcorn.. the salted kind.. which i used to cook, add extra salt too and then pour melted butter over it too :shock: i cant believe i actually used to eat that 3 times a week!

I know what you mean! Since I've been watching what I eat I've been AMAZED at all the crap I ate! I can't believe I ever ate so much! The problem with junk food is it doesn't fill you up so you're always hungry afterwards. I would eat a family pack of crisps and a bar of chocolate in one sitting after lunch :sick:

im also amazed at how much i managed to fit in my stomach. now i eat half my plate and think 'sigh.. im actually full!' whereas before i would eat a big bag of minstrels after my lunch without even thinking about it!

Colin went out to the pub lastnight and i almost almost ordered a pizza because i was starving!! luckily i didnt have enough change on me so i settled for a bag of quavers LOL still went over my 1300 limit though

lol i v v nearly caved in for a chinease but i didnt i got a pasta bake instead.
u guys r doing well. so how much have u guys got to loose? xxx

Colin went out to the pub lastnight and i almost almost ordered a pizza because i was starving!! luckily i didnt have enough change on me so i settled for a bag of quavers LOL still went over my 1300 limit though

You know I always crave Pizza... I found that if you just have to have it... Order a Hawiian pizza on skinny crust... That would be the healthiest choice and then you feel good cause you get pizza!!!

You know I always crave Pizza... I found that if you just have to have it... Order a Hawiian pizza on skinny crust... That would be the healthiest choice and then you feel good cause you get pizza!!!

thats a really good idea Suz! I love pizza too.

You girls are doing really well :hugs::hugs:

hey suz, do you still tend to loose around the 1-2 mark a week ...whilst sticking to points or do u have to work harder as uve been doing it longer....i find it amazing how ya can still loose after so long...i no its only been 10 weeks for me but i hope i can be like u and still be loosing in another 10 weeks xx

lol i v v nearly caved in for a chinease but i didnt i got a pasta bake instead.
u guys r doing well. so how much have u guys got to loose? xxx

i have 23lb left to loose :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"