Tezzy & rafwife's weight loss thread!!!

oh that banana thing sounds gorgeous i love bananas!

2moro is my gym day, 40mins cardio, followed by weights, situps, ball exercises then swimming for 40mins (i usually only do both gym n swimming together on a wednesday)

Wow, that's brilliant Tezzy! Good luck :)

I'm not on weights yet. I think my trainer is putting me on them next week though. Something to look forward to!

I do an hour's worth of cardio. I may swim tomorrow too.

Friday's cardio went well though. I ran for 4 straight minutes at a speed of about a 10 minute mile. Then walked for a few minutes and ran again. I'm noticing a difference each week now. :)

Seeing as we both love to cook, we could swap healthy recipes here too. I'm tempted to make the bananas tonight lol.

yeah i was planning on writing on this thread what i am eating each day anyway so swapping recipes would be great!

thats wonderful with your running.. im not up to running speed yet.. maybe one day!

ive just checked i dont have any bananas in :rofl:

Well done girls :) Hoping you both reach your goals soon and enjoy feeling fitter and healthier :) I'm back into mine tomorrow again, looking forward to it, I hate eating junk and not exercising. It gives you a real buzz taking control of the eating instead of letting it control you :)

Anyway Good luck xoxo

Thanks Mamafy. :) You should join us if you're healthy eating and exercising. I agree you do feel better for it!

Tezzy, I just had something yummy. OH wanted ice cream, so instead I chopped some bananas, fraozen mango, semi skimmed milk and honey and made an iced milkshake. Soooo yummy and filling :)

thanks mamafy!!

that sounds so gorgeous.. must write that down!

just walked into work (ive been off for a week or so) and my co-worker just stopped in her tracks and said 'oh my god Terrie.. youve lost loads of weight!!'

:happydance:

Thats brilliant!! :happydance:

weight loss comments feel so amazing!

I'M IN THE 180s!!!!!!!!!!!!!

189.5lbs (13.5 stone) :happydance: :happydance:

9lbs gone forever!

OMG! OMG!

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO

:happydance: :happydance:

im so pleased for you! byebye 9lb.. byebye!!!

9lbs is 8 large packs of butter :shock:

Someone told me I should walk around with a bag full of 8 packs of butter and see how it feels after 10mins.

:rofl:

thats crazy! 14lb is 7 bags of sugar isnt it?? 7 bags!!!

Yep, or 12 large packs of butter :shock:

Think how many cakes you could've baked :rofl:

It amazing when you think of it like that, but also :sick: lol

bleugh!

byebye all you nasty lbs!!

how did your gym session go? did you swim today?

Haven't gone yet, I go in the evenings so OH can watch Niamh and the gym is nice and quiet :) Will probably go about 7ish.

Have you gone yet? If so how did yours go?

yeah i went this morning whilst the kids were still in bed

i felt a bit bleugh when i got there and just kind of faffed around for the first 15mins, i got a good session in after that though and i didnt go swimming.

got home to find colin and the kids still in bed (8am) and they had to be ready by 8.15 for nursery so i was in a really bad mood that they werent up and ready!!

Oh no! Not what you need after the gym! :dohh:

Feels good after a session though, doesn't it? I love working out really hard, then having a lovely shower and crawling into bed in the evening. Or if its the morning I feel so energised and refreshed :)

im def more motivated when i get home.. i get more housework done LOL

when the weather gets better it will be easeier to get up in the mlorning :)

1lb gone since yesterday :shock:

Hope you're ok hun, and managing not to binge :hugs:

no im not bingeing.. actually ive not eaten anything yet today.. i feel sick.

well done on your weight loss

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->