Tezzy & rafwife's weight loss thread!!!

Colin went out to the pub lastnight and i almost almost ordered a pizza because i was starving!! luckily i didnt have enough change on me so i settled for a bag of quavers LOL still went over my 1300 limit though

You know I always crave Pizza... I found that if you just have to have it... Order a Hawiian pizza on skinny crust... That would be the healthiest choice and then you feel good cause you get pizza!!!

:happydance: youve given me hope suz :rofl:

OH is trying to tempt me with a takeaway :shrug:

Haven't had one in almost 2 months now, and have dropped weight again this morning.

I don't know. I do love a chinese....

Help!

I measured myself today for the first time since starting 3weeks ago...

2 inches off my bust
2 inches off my waist
1 inch off each thigh
1 inch off my hips.

YAY! Feeling good! Started trying on some old clothes, and NEARLY got into a 14!!! Hopefully by July I'll be wearing them! :happydance:

ooo go u hun....did u get the takeaway...if ur still deciding then have dinner now quick and u wont be hungry enough for 1 lol....cant wait to be a size 14!! xx

Decided against the takeaway, am having a healthy taco salad instead :happydance:

ive had an ok dinner then a light choice chocolate mouse maan it was soo sweet it wasnt even that nice i dont no why i ate it tbh lol....all i want is a double decker choc bar and i was hoping that mouse being choc wud have took the want away but it hasnt!!! humpfh lol x

woohoo well done you for having a salad!

i had a subway yesterday.. woops!

subways arnt to bad jus abit high on salt i guess x

Sooooo I tried on a size 14 dress while shopping today and it fit!!! :happydance: It was in TK Maxx, and a 14 in Coast didn't fit yesterday so I'm guessing it's a big 14. Still chuffed though :) So hopefully in the next 4 weeks I will be a comfortable size 14 in any shop! That will feel so good.

I'm going to have to buy new jeans soon though, have to keep pulling mine up!

yay!!!!!!!! thats absolutely fantastic!!!

today ive been trying to recover from lastnights night out, although i drank a few vodka and cokes i didnt really eat much so i dont think i went that much over my calories.

i havent calorie counted today had a healthy version of a full 'welsh' breakfast, a sandwhich for lunch and then pork n mushrooms for dinner :)

Sounds yummy hun :) Hope you had a nice night out!

I resisted brie baguettes today, as they were on white bread baguettes, and Walkers Sensations which are my favourite :blush: Had some Sunbites Wholegrain snacks instead and when we went to Starbucks I had a tea with no sugar rather than a mocha with cream like everyone else!

I just keep thinking that although I may want the junk food right at that moment, I'll just regret it and because I used to binge eat, I know I won't be able to stop.

wow you are so strong :happydance:

hmmm... brie... *drool*

my tummy is rumbling!

i really regret going out lastnight.. i feel like such a frump today!

I know, I adore brie! It was only 100cals per 30g too, but I knew the saturated fat wasn't good!

You're not frumpy at all hun, you've lost an entire stone already! You're doing so well, and each day is progress. You will reach your goals soon :hugs:

we both will!!

im so pleased for you doing so well.. once youre on a roll with the healthy eating its easy.. much harder to pick yourself back up after a binge :)

Yep, I agree about it being easier once you're on a roll :) I sat and watched OH eat his takeawy last night and rather than being jealous I kept thinking 'bleeeeegh that looks rank.' :rofl: He was so bloated afterwards whereas I was nicely full :lol:

:D i look at stuff now and think 'bleugh' like the popcorn, salted with butter, omg how the f*ck did i ever eat that

I know :rofl:

This is really bad, but i was in the pub this afternoon and a girl at the next table was having a large white baguette (didn't fit on the plate) with loads of melted cheese and mayo and a huge portion of chips. I looked at it, and realised I used to eat exactly that a couple of times a week all to myself :sick:

Oh, one of my favourite desserts right now is oven baked bananas, with low fat yogurt, honey and cinnamon. You can add 70% dark chocolate too, as it's good for you. Yummmmmm!

Is tomorrow your gym day? I can't remember. I'm off to the gym too. :) What sort of workout do you do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->