Thank you & a happy ending. x

CurlyGirly84

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I came across BnB in December 2011 after I suffered a miscarriage at 6 weeks. It was easily the worst moment of my life as I had so desperately wanted my baby. Only a few people knew and they tried to be supportive but unfortunately they did this by coming out with things such as 'its nature's way" or " well at least you know you can get pregnant" which made me feel as though my grief was being trivialised - I felt like no one understood why I was so miserable.

Feeling desperately heartbroken, lower than I have every felt and very alone as my partner was away I hit the Internet and found this forum. As tears streamed down my face, I poured my heart out to complete strangers who in return were so unbelievably kind and supportive towards me.
A week after my MC started my SIL announced she was pregnant by her BF of a week. Both drink and smoke, are unemployed and had nowhere to live. I admit the jealousy consumed me and I broke down again at how unfair life was. Following the advice I had received from BNB I finally plucked up the courage to really speak to my partner about it all - it turned out he was desperately sad too and felt guilty that his sister had been the final straw for me but he wanted to seem strong for me and it hurt him so much to think about it. We resolved to stay positive and keep trying but all the same, it was the most awful Christmas I can remember.

In Jan 2012, two months after my MC, a miracle happened - I found out I was pregnant again. I admit I felt a little afraid but somehow I was more confident about this little bean sticking around and thank God I was right. In September, after a wonderful pregnancy and a stress free labour I gave birth to my beautiful baby girl. She is the absolute love of my life, a complete angel who has mended the hole in my heart.

I hope no one is offended that I posted my story today, I appreciate that I'm not TTC anymore but the reason for my posting is twofold;

To everyone that was so kind to me back then I wanted to sincerely thank you for your kindness. You made me realise I was not alone and that the way I felt was completely understandable.

To those of you reading this because you've found yourself in a similar situation to the one I was in back then I hope I may have given you a little hope. Stay strong, reach out to the wonderful people on these forums and let them support you - you are not alone! Most importantly, take care of yourself and try to look to the future because this will happen for you and when it does, it is going to be so wonderful and completely worth any pain you encounter on the journey to get there.

Love and baby dust to you all. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->