That advert...

S

Shifter

Does anyone else get weepy at the SMA "I promise..." advert?! It's these bloody hormones, I swear, but it really moves me. It's the tiny shoes under the radiator and all the wonderful things the guy promises :cry: (happy tears)

Yes!! And I'm not even pregnant (I don't think anyway)
I absolutely love it, and can't help but wonder 'will my DH feel the same?'. I know he would to be honest =) ... But yeah, something makes me think that advert was written by a woman who knew exactly what had to be promised, not the guy that speaks.

aw, i love it too! it makes me well up :cry: it makes me jealous though, as i will be a single mother, but it still doesn't stop the happy tears flowing. It's things like that that remind me that i will be someones mummy. oh jesus.. here i go again! :cry:

I'm not even pg and it gets me .. :rofl:

Like you every single time I see the little shoes next to the big shoes. I'm welling up just thinking about it now :rofl:

I can't wait to see that in my own house, tiny shoes next to our shoes :)

yes it gets me!!! They had it on in the mat clininc the other day and I had to stop the tears!!!

I also cry at that Pampers ad...I keep imagining thats gonna be me holding our new daughter in a few months time!!!:cry:I'm nearly at it now!!!

I like it to its cute. last night my man said something similar when i shouted at him for selling his lap top and he said all that matters is you and the baby now not a lap top. AWWW.

Aww dragonfly, that's so sweet :)

My hubby keeps telling me that the most important thing in the world is looking after the baby :cloud9:

i love this advert. OH told me its how he feels.......now whenerver I see it I'm like awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

yes it gets me!!! They had it on in the mat clininc the other day and I had to stop the tears!!!

I also cry at that Pampers ad...I keep imagining thats gonna be me holding our new daughter in a few months time!!!:cry:I'm nearly at it now!!!

I was going to mention about that advert. They both make me well up. Being pregnant's great :happydance:

OMG YESSSS!!! It's beautiful isn't it, when it says I promise to do my share of night feeds I always look at DP and he smirks then I have to get up to do something else as I well up!

Hehe i have to admit ive actually had a cry at these adverts!!!!

Hormones ehh!!!

Oh I do too!
I also cry at the Pampers advert and I get very weepy at the NSPCC one where the kids are abused :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->