That last half a stone!!!!

88Ash88

Reaction score
Hey

So i had my baby 5 weeks ago and i was pretty lucky, i only gained 2 Stone and a week after having her i was 7 lbs away from my pre-pregnancy weight, and that was without diet or exercise - you might be thinking ' whats your problem?' well my issue is i've been eating relatively healthy and going on very long walks with baby every day but but that 7lbs is going no where.

I realise 7lbs isn't the end of the world, it's just frustrating. Do you think i need to step it up a notch and do some propper exercise like maybe taking a class?

I'm only anxious to loose this weight so i can fit comfortably into my work clothes as i go back in 2 months which is alot earlier that most mums go back which is why i'm in abit of a rush to shift it and not have to dip into my savings to buy new work stuff as the stuff i currently have is a tad tight around the tummy area.

Suggestions ladies?

Why not try a workout DVD such as 30 Day Shred (£4.99 on Amazon or £22.99 for the collection)?

It's designed to help you lose inches as well as weight. It also says you need weights but I'm just going to use cans of chopped tomatoes.

A close friend did Level 1 for 30 days and lost 12 inches in total, she's now doing Level 2. You can do a few days of Level 1 then progress to Level 2 when you find that easier and then Level 3.

A lot of people have had huge success with it.

oooooo that sounds good i do love a workout dvd!! xx

I might order that too, I've got half a stone to lose too, I put on. 2 and a half stone when pg, but I've got a feeling this last. 7lbs is going to be a bummer to shift lol

I can't wait to start it again. I damaged my ankle (broke it for the second time in six months seven weeks ago) so I just need it to strengthen up a lot before I can do anything high impact. I was gutted because I wanted it done before I went to England in April 2012 but sadly that didn't happen. I then wanted it done before I go back next Monday but alas, that isn't the case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->