That other pink line

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Hey girls :wave: so this cycle I had was a bit awkward but I managed to get a clear ovulation date and we had :sex: on that day :yipee:

I know I'm late on DPO symptom spotting but all these symptoms I've been getting I wanted to start a thread with all of y'all's symptoms by DPO... So here we go... Wanting that :bfp:!

On 6DPO I woke up with sore nipples.. Went from being chatty and talkative to the meanest person! I mean my DH or my little niece could just glance at me and I would just feel like screaming what are you looking at!!!!:growlmad::growlmad: I mean I can't even keep up with my moods today! :dohh:

7DPO today!! I've got cramps... Feeling calm and happy today so that's good! Not so emotional as I was yesterday... Nipples are still sore though.. Plan on testing in a week! :yipee:

7DPO today!! I've got cramps... Feeling calm and happy today so that's good! Not so emotional as I was yesterday... Nipples are still sore though.. Plan on testing in a week! :yipee:

Sound promising, good luck!

My temp dropped below coverline today on 8DPO... Implantion dip maybe?

I'm 10dpo today and took a test and got a bfn! Ive been so cranky today its unreal. My DS and OH have had to put up with me bless them.
I feel quite emotional today and a few days ago i was getting quite uncomfortable twinges in my right side.. Certain ways i moved and if i laughed,sneezed,coughed...im sure you get the drift.
Ive been using the toilet loads lately too but my fluid intake hasn't increased.
I'm tired loads too but struggle to settle on a night and when i do manage to sleep i have the strangest of dreams.
Ive started getting heartburn today too but not sure if that's a symptom.
All my symptoms i have, i seem to be able to find an alternative which isn't me being pregnant.
I just wish i would either get my AF or a BFP. *sigh*

Haha I love this cause I'm experiencing the same things!!! Strange cramps..bloating.. Backache and fatigue.. Uhh yeah something is going on with our bodies!!!!! :wacko:
I'm gonna be testing when I'm 10DPO... Just can't help to wait until Friday...

I'm 10dpo today and took a test and got a bfn! Ive been so cranky today its unreal. My DS and OH have had to put up with me bless them.
I feel quite emotional today and a few days ago i was getting quite uncomfortable twinges in my right side.. Certain ways i moved and if i laughed,sneezed,coughed...im sure you get the drift.
Ive been using the toilet loads lately too but my fluid intake hasn't increased.
I'm tired loads too but struggle to settle on a night and when i do manage to sleep i have the strangest of dreams.
All my symptoms i have, i seem to be able to find an alternative which isn't me being pregnant.

I think im 11dpo today and Im not holding out for a BFP this time round. I've told OH not to get his hopes up because im not feeling it this time. I just hate the wait and hate seeing negatives.
I wish id never started testing so early.
Haha I love this cause I'm experiencing the same things!!! Strange cramps..bloating.. Backache and fatigue.. Uhh yeah something is going on with our bodies!!!!! :wacko:

I think im 11dpo today and Im not holding out for a BFP this time round. I've told OH not to get his hopes up because im not feeling it this time. I just hate the wait and hate seeing negatives.

Both pgs I had absolutely no symptoms. With dd 2 years ago I thought I was out that month as mist o. So wasnt symptom spotting and got bfp. This month I was spotting for symptoms and none what so ever and bfp on wed!! Good luck ladies x

Both pgs I had absolutely no symptoms. With dd 2 years ago I thought I was out that month as mist o. So wasnt symptom spotting and got bfp. This month I was spotting for symptoms and none what so ever and bfp on wed!! Good luck ladies x

I took the morning afterpill 5 hours after sex with DS sperm donor. And 2 and a half year later I have the best thing ever!! I feel like i don't have the patience to keep waiting in the tww stages so i might just stop trying and just see what happens. I'm just so impatient its the worst. God give me strength.

I'm the same way I see so many women get :bfp: early and I think hey I can get one too all but left with a :bfn:! Some women don't even feel any kind of symptom so I wouldn't go just by that! Wait until that witch comes! Don't give up hope!

I took the morning afterpill 5 hours after sex with DS sperm donor. And 2 and a half year later I have the best thing ever!! I feel like i don't have the patience to keep waiting in the tww stages so i might just stop trying and just see what happens. I'm just so impatient its the worst. God give me strength.

I hate the TWW! Who knew 2 weeks can feel like forever! Babies are such a blessing no matter what the circumstances! God gives us both strength right now.. It's very difficult when you want something so bad and people just abort like it's nothing! Makes me sick!

I hate the TWW! Who knew 2 weeks can feel like forever! Babies are such a blessing no matter what the circumstances! God gives us both strength right now.. It's very difficult when you want something so bad and people just abort like it's nothing! Makes me sick!

my little man really is a massive blessing. Ooh don't even get me started on abortion. I don't agree on it no matter what the circumstances are.

Aww! I bet he is a doll!!! I believe our angel is a boy! From the moment I got pregnant in my heart I knew he would've been Kason... I can't even imagine aborting even when I was 8 weeks I was already attached!

So here it is.... Not sure if I see something do you?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 14
I can 100% see it ! ... Think this is the start of your bfp, I hope I'm right ... Be sure to update!! fingers crossed and god luck!! :)

Thanks girls I know there is something there! I've been having brown discharge today... Hoping this isn't AF on her way!!!!!! :growlmad:

AF due wed. Done another test and still got a BFN :( Really not looking good for us. Good luck to you all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->