That was scary.....

Wind

Reaction score
I got out of the shower this morning, went pee and discovered quite a bit of bright red blood and three large clots on the toilet paper. My husband took me to the emergency room. They found one heartbeat on the doppler, did a pelvic exam and said my cervix is closed. They called my doctor and he's going to do an ultrasound tomorrow morning.

I am fervently praying that both babies are okay.

Hope everything is okay, update us when you can x

Hope everything went well today hon, waiting with baited breath and positive vibes for an update :hug: x

You ladies are amazing. Thank you so much for the support. :hugs:

I just got back from the ultrasound. We saw two very active babies. Baby A had a heart rate of 168 beats per minute and baby B was 160 beats per minute.

Baby A is laying across my stomach and baby B is standing on baby A's head. They looked like an upside down 7. It was hilarious.

The doctor said my cervix is closed, so no worries there.

I have another appointment in 2 weeks.

I am very pleased to hear this news. I have been worrying for you all day and waiting for you to post. I can now relax hope you can too :hugs:

Brilliant news! It must have been such a relief to see those 2 little heartbeats :hugs:

Marvellous news and hopefully some great peace of mind for you too.

Did they say where the blood could have come from then? You're what, 16 weeks along?

Regardless, hope you've had a chance to proper rest and chill - scary biscuits!!

:hug: xx

Marvellous news and hopefully some great peace of mind for you too.

Did they say where the blook could have come from then? You're what, 20 weeks along?

Regardless, hope you've had a chance to proper rest and chill - scary biscuits!!

:hug: xx

I am only 14 weeks. The doctor isn't sure where the blood came from, but he was concerned about the clots. He gave me a rhogam shot since I am rh negative. He thought that may have had something to do with it, but I'm not so sure.

Whew! Read it earlier and hoping for good news! Yeah for the babies...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->