that went fast!

Lauz_1601

Reaction score
I didnt even realise I am on cycle day 10 already, could be ovulating soon then. This month Iv tried to not take much notice about what day I am on as I dont want sex to become just about making a baby and for it only to happen around ovulation, last month it was like oh its day 14 I'll have to have sex tonight haha and I'd rather it be more relaxed and when we are in the mood. So Im going to let nature take its course this month and hopefully it will result in a baby :)

***baby dust to everyone ***

Sometimes thats the way to do it when most of us get pregnant. We just relax don't test have fun. Then all we know it is we get an urge to go pee on a stick and BOOM your pregnant!

The great thing about letting it just happen when it's going to happen is Mother Nature has a way of somehow making sure we are in the mood around the time we are ovulating! I could completely ignore my signs, not use OPK's, etc. and my DH ALWAYS knows when I'm getting ready to O because I'm like a cat in heat.

:blush:

The great thing about letting it just happen when it's going to happen is Mother Nature has a way of somehow making sure we are in the mood around the time we are ovulating! I could completely ignore my signs, not use OPK's, etc. and my DH ALWAYS knows when I'm getting ready to O because I'm like a cat in heat.

:blush:

hehe good old mother nature hey! Im hoping she is on my side this month. I think thats the best way tbh to relax and let nature do its thing, but I will let you know if it works! Who else is taking this approach ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->