That "wet" feeling

tl682

Reaction score
I'm 11 dpo today and am having that "wet" feeling, which I usually have right before AF comes. AF is due in a couple of days. Am I out??

You aren't out unti AF arrives. Everybody has different symptoms and we won't all have symptoms so just stay positive. I've actually heard it's a good thing to be somewhat wet as your cervix is creating a mucus plug. Who knows! Just keep your chin up!

I am 9DPO today and it feels like it's taking forever. I just want AF to arrive or not to so I can test and find out. I am so anxious for our miracle. I'm so sick of waiting. :(

Very best of luck to you.
Olive

You aren't out unti AF arrives. Everybody has different symptoms and we won't all have symptoms so just stay positive. I've actually heard it's a good thing to be somewhat wet as your cervix is creating a mucus plug. Who knows! Just keep your chin up!

I am 9DPO today and it feels like it's taking forever. I just want AF to arrive or not to so I can test and find out. I am so anxious for our miracle. I'm so sick of waiting. :(

Very best of luck to you.
Olive

I totally understand how you feel. We're on our 9th month of trying :growlmad: I never thought it would take this long... It's so sad.

I didn't think it would take us long either, it's been 7 for us and I had a miscarriage in October. So I'm just dying to be pregnant again. :(

Good luck to you.

Awh, so sorry to hear about your MC. Think about it this way -- You got pregnant once, you will get pregnant again!! Just keep that in mind. This whole process is just so frrsutrating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->