That "wet" feeling

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by tl682, Jan 28, 2011.

1. tl682

tl682 Well-Known Member

I'm 11 dpo today and am having that "wet" feeling, which I usually have right before AF comes. AF is due in a couple of days. Am I out??

2. olivetree83

olivetree83 Jon, Hollie, Olivia, & #2

You aren't out unti AF arrives. Everybody has different symptoms and we won't all have symptoms so just stay positive. I've actually heard it's a good thing to be somewhat wet as your cervix is creating a mucus plug. Who knows! Just keep your chin up!

I am 9DPO today and it feels like it's taking forever. I just want AF to arrive or not to so I can test and find out. I am so anxious for our miracle. I'm so sick of waiting. :(

Very best of luck to you.
    Olive

3. tl682

tl682 Well-Known Member

I totally understand how you feel. We're on our 9th month of trying :growlmad: I never thought it would take this long... It's so sad.

4. olivetree83

olivetree83 Jon, Hollie, Olivia, & #2

I didn't think it would take us long either, it's been 7 for us and I had a miscarriage in October. So I'm just dying to be pregnant again. :(

Good luck to you.

5. tl682

tl682 Well-Known Member

Awh, so sorry to hear about your MC. Think about it this way -- You got pregnant once, you will get pregnant again!! Just keep that in mind. This whole process is just so frrsutrating.