Thats it.. Im done!

bigbloomerz

Reaction score
So last night I was a rebel... I didnt take my pill! :devil:
I had a bit of a cry :cry: last night with Hubby and we decided that the pill just isnt having a great effect on me at all, ive been on it since october 2007 and ive put weight on really easily since then and found it extra hard to lose! Also it makes me rather emotional.
Ive had period cramps in my back for the past few days, so im hoping that now ive stopped taking it, im going to have a period, Havent had one since my wedding day in November!
It doesnt mean we arent going to use any other form of contraception, because we will, we arent trying yet.
My GP advised me last week that if i want children before im 25 I need to be thinking about coming off the pill and letting my body get back to normal. (i'll be 24 in August)
I feel so relieved about it yet slightly nervous!! x

Im the same, the pill was messing with me big time so iv came off it and were are having to use other forms, (horrble things!!!!) It sucks but then your secretly your hoping that they split or you get drunk and forget to put one on lol

Maybe start charting and use condoms?

I came off as it made me depressed, it's evil!

Hey Broody i dont understand charting, maybe you could give me some advice on it? We always use condoms anyway, extra safe! lol x

Yeah I've been debating going off the pill for a 'trial period' due to depression and anger issues I've seemed to have acquired while being on it. I'm curious if it would actually help. OH would definitely disagree with me going off. Hope everything works out for you though. Have you tried other pills?

I had the injection first, and then went on to cerazette, because im overweight they will only give you certain types of pills. Think ive started my period already! lol God that was fast x

That's good!! It might be a good idea too to get off it now like your doctor said, just to get your body more regular with your cycles and everything. I started taking the pill again since before I got pregnant earlier this month and had to stop as it was just making me feel not too good, sick and lots of headaches. Always sucks when you get the period back though!!

haven't taken the pill since Kathryn was conceived, I'm not taking it because I forgot just one and got pregnant with Kathryn (of course it was the best thing that ever happened to me!), so I don't trust myself to remember and I don't want to be in a false sense of security. And it gave me terrible headaches. I'm planning on getting an implant soon, just have to find a new doctor as I've got new health insurance and my old doctor doesn't except them (I loved my old doc) :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->