The £190 grant (another one, sorry)

snettyb

Reaction score
Just curious, all you ladies who have the grant already, does your sirname start with an early letter of the alphabet (A or B etc) or is the last letter of your national insurance number an A? Just wondering which system the DWP is using to decide the order its getting paid as it seems its not going on the date it was applied for. Sorry if this is too nosey xx

Useless info but my surname is Clark and I havent received mine yet.

Emma.xx

Ha ha well my mam's theory on how its paid might be wrong :blush: She works for the DWP and says they usually pay either in the order it was applied for, alphabetically, or by the last letter of the insurance number. Will be interesting to see what else comes back on this thread xx

I got my grant paid in today ....

My form was sent in the first week of February
My surname begins with 'S'
My national ins number does end in A

Not sure if this helps at all :)

Oh god ignore me...my pregnancy brain has made me think you said surname:dohh:

NI number ends in D and still no cash for me!:rofl:

Sorry!

Emma.xx

My insurance number ends in B my surname is R and i havent heard a thing

Ill blow all theories out the window :lol:

Sent form off mid Feb,
Surname starts with a C, someone else says theyre a C and havent got it.
NI number ends with a D
and i got my payment today.

Oh well, must be a totally random thing then :rofl: Well at least we know now xx

Think only thing we can confirm is noone is getting letters and its getting paid randomly :lol:

my surname ends in W
N.I number ends in A
Sent form off Mid-Feb

I got nothin yet xx

Think only thing we can confirm is noone is getting letters and its getting paid randomly :lol:

Indeed hunny. It's canny bad crack tho that they aren't sending any letters like but never mind. I will patiently awate my random payment :) xx

i rang em and they said they are paying in order of due date and when u sent ur form in....BUT they arent payin until may even tho some people have recieved theirs!!! xxx

my surname begins with l , nat insu num ends with a got payed todauy sent form off beg feb

My Surname begins with a C my NI no. ends in a D I will check bank later as It is possible its there as the bank did give me money when I wasnt expecting it to Will update you all later.

i got mine the other day, last name starts with a B but i also applied in jan.

well i got mine today lol and my sir name ends in a J and my last letter of nat ins number is B, i applied in Feb. Goodness knows what method there using to pay it out but its getting paid which is the main thing xx

I still haven't had mine and sent my forms off at the end of Jan! :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->