The 20 somethings ttc #1!!

sianyld

Mammy to Baby Jakey :)
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Im 26 and H2B 24 are ttc :baby:#1!!
we've been ttc for 14months and no luck!! Thought i'd start a group for us twenty sumthings that are ttc #1 and taking longer than expected!

If u fancy joining up and setting a support thread to share experiences and offer support members would be greatly welcomed!!:thumbup:

baby:dust:and :hug: to u all :hugs:

Sian xxx

Heellooo? r ther any of us outhere or am i on my own lol xx

Hey hun you're not on your own :hugs:

I'm amy 24 and ttc #1

this is only our 5th month of trying :happydance:

hey im 22 TTC number 1!! OH is 20

Havnt counted how long we have been TTC as it just makes me depressed :cry:

Iv had a few problems with my reproductive system nothing serious but just making things that little bit harder.

MOving out of our parents homes and into out new homes this weekend so getting to :sex: will be alot easier :blush:

Hi Amy + wannabmama,

How u both doin? Im sian im 26 and H2B is 24 been ttc for 14months now and it drives me nuts:wacko:

had a few test etc done, so far so good tho:thumbup::thumbup:
Never expected it to be this diff tho:shrug:
Were either of u on BCP/Implant etc etc??

Amy- Hopefully it wont take long for u to have ur BFP

Wannabmama - Hope ur isuues will be sorted soon.

Do u both fancy being ttc buddies??

:hugs: and:dust: to u both

Sian

i was on the pill microlite for over 2 years before we started, but we started of NTNP. what about you?

Id love to be your TTC buddie BTW lol xx

hey was advised by the docs not to be on BCP due to suffering from migraines. so i haven't been on any sort of BC except of course condoms lol

Would love to be both your buddies :happydance: :hugs:

:thumbup:Hey both, awsome for ttc buddies.

I was on microgynon bcp for 5 yrs, then implanon for 1, bk to microgynon coz implant didnt agree with me! then on mini pill for 3 months then decide 2 ttc!

So a few! was hoping i would have caught by now tho but no luck.:nope:

How long u all been ttc?
:hugs:xx

Hey girls, im Sarah, im 28, OH is 35 and we have been TTC for 10 months, nothing yet, but am TTC with PCOS, off for blood test tomorrow, as I fear i have Insulin Resistance, so am being put on Metformin next week as soon as results come through.

hey its only our 5th month of trying which i know isn't long but it feels like a lifetime lol :wacko:

hi mrs barrowman,

fingers crossed hun that everythin will be ok for you.
We've been ttc for 14 months! having tests done but so far so good.
hows every 1 doin?xx

hi mrs barrowman,

hows every 1 doin?xx

Hey hun,

thank you very much, glad your tests are showing positive for you. how r u doing?

I just want the help to lose the weight and get proper cycles. I bought a CBFM, but have to wait for my next cycle to start using it.

hi mrs barrowman,

hows every 1 doin?xx

Hey hun,

thank you very much, glad your tests are showing positive for you. how r u doing?

I just want the help to lose the weight and get proper cycles. I bought a CBFM, but have to wait for my next cycle to start using it.

hiya im fine ta chick, AF turned up this wk end :cry:
so decided to go and have a good drink last nite with my mates! (Haven't had a drink in 6 months!!) So feeling rough today!:drunk:

I think those CBFM are really expensive so think i will leave it up to the docs!

Hope u've had a good wk end
xxx

so decided to go and have a good drink last nite with my mates! (Haven't had a drink in 6 months!!) So feeling rough today!:drunk:

I think those CBFM are really expensive so think i will leave it up to the docs!

xxx

Hey chick, sorry that AF showed up for you. i good night out sounds like a good idea.

I got my CBFM off Amazon, it cost me £54, also bought some test sticks today, they were £20 on their own.

I had a very gd weekend thanks, we are in the process of buying a new car, and looking to pick it up this wednesday, am very excited bout that, DH has just started a new job too, things seem to be going gd here, just one thing left to do. HAVE A FAMILY!!! :winkwink: :winkwink:

Hope to speak soon

LOADS OF :dust:

I am 27 my DH (26) and I only just started TTC - 2nd month (had a MC :angel: couple years ago so we made other life plans for a while but now he definitely is on board. I am about 5dpo. Hope you guys will have me :flower:

I'm 20 (21 in a couple of months) and OH 22. We're in our second month trying after two MC's so fingers crossed for a :bfp: and some sticky :dust: .. good luck everyone! x x

xxx

Hey chick, sorry that AF showed up for you. i good night out sounds like a good idea.

I got my CBFM off Amazon, it cost me £54, also bought some test sticks today, they were £20 on their own.

I had a very gd weekend thanks, we are in the process of buying a new car, and looking to pick it up this wednesday, am very excited bout that, DH has just started a new job too, things seem to be going gd here, just one thing left to do. HAVE A FAMILY!!! :winkwink: :winkwink:

Hope to speak soon

LOADS OF :dust:

hey hun, that is expensive tho isn't it! a bit chaeper than boots tho for £100 CRAZY PRICES!!!!
sounds exciting that things are moving forward and hopefully we'll both get our baby's soon!

:dust::dust::dust:

sian xxx

I am 27 my DH (26) and I only just started TTC - 2nd month (had a MC :angel: couple years ago so we made other life plans for a while but now he definitely is on board. I am about 5dpo. Hope you guys will have me :flower:

Hey hun! course we'll have u! :thumbup:

So sorry to hear about your losses and hopefully we'll all get a sticky one v soon!

add us as a friend if u like :hugs:
Sian xxx
:dust::dust:

I'm 20 (21 in a couple of months) and OH 22. We're in our second month trying after two MC's so fingers crossed for a :bfp: and some sticky :dust: .. good luck everyone! x x

Hey chick,

sorry to hear about ur losses and def hope u get ur sticky one soon :thumbup:

:hugs::dust::dust:
Sian xx

hi ladies, :hi: im 21 my OH is 21 in a few weeks, been together nearlly 5 years now and have been TTC #1 for 10 cycles now!:wacko: hope your all doing good and hope you all get your :bfp: very soon!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->