The 20 somethings ttc #1!!

Hi!!

I am 26, OH 38, this is 3rd month TTC #1 after being on the pill for 10 years. We had MC 4 years ago when 1st together. Getting married next year.
Goodluck & baby dust to all:baby:
xx

I am moving into August testing with arrival of :witch:. Very frustrating but trying to stay positive. :shrug:

Hi!!

I am 26, OH 38, this is 3rd month TTC #1 after being on the pill for 10 years. We had MC 4 years ago when 1st together. Getting married next year.
xx

:hi: Welcome to the thread! im 26, we're gettin wed nxt yr too! when u gettin wed? we're nov! been ttc #1 for around 15months now!

:dust::dust:
xx

I am moving into August testing with arrival of :witch:. Very frustrating but trying to stay positive. :shrug:

aww hope ur ok hun!! Keep the PMA going and we'll all get there im sure:thumbup:
xx

Hi!!

xx

:hi: Welcome to the thread! im 26, we're gettin wed nxt yr too! when u gettin wed? we're nov! been ttc #1 for around 15months now!

xx

Hi hun!

We are getting wed September next year:wedding:
Let's hope we both have little bundles of joy watching us wed!! 15 months must feel like forever, it is def your time soon:thumbup:
xx

Hi!!

xx

xx

Hi hun!

We are getting wed September next year:wedding:
Let's hope we both have little bundles of joy watching us wed!! 15 months must feel like forever, it is def your time soon:thumbup:
xx

It does a but hun! :dohh:
here's to hoping hey :thumbup:
good luck xx

well 2 days till af is due and it looks like its on its way :cry:

got some very strange cramp like feelings today and am so very very bloated even my mother asked if i was preggers lol if only (she doesnt know we are trying!)

fx'ed for the rest of you lovely ladies :hugs:

got some very strange cramp like feelings today and am so very very bloated even my mother asked if i was preggers lol if only (she doesnt know we are trying!)

hey hun chin up! u neva kno its not ova till she rears her ugly head!

FX for you xxx

FX for you xxx

hey just an update, af arrived on tuesday although it has strangely stopped and have now had nothing since yesterday afternoon, not even when i wipe?
so just very confused right now :wacko:

im 22 by DH is 26
i hah my last depo injection last april has taken until jan to get cycle back
ttc 6-7 months

Hi!!

xx

xx

Brrrr Nov is cold to get wed...trust me a froze last yr lol:wacko:

Hi!!

xx

xx

Brrrr Nov is cold to get wed...trust me a froze last yr lol:wacko:

Hey and welcome to the thread hun
lol, didn want the typical summer wedding! originally it was gonna b Dec but coldn get the venue! luckily we'll b indoors for most of it x

FX for you xxx

hey just an update, af arrived on tuesday although it has strangely stopped and have now had nothing since yesterday afternoon, not even when i wipe?
so just very confused right now :wacko:

hmmm odd! how u doing now babes any more come of af? Soz hun about this month and as always FX for next month! dont give up hope!
Have u read the soy thread im thinkin of startin this nxt month hun xxx

Hello I'd like to join :) My name is Sarah, I'm 21 and my partner and I are ttc #1 after 2 mcs. We've been ttc for 19 months now. My partner is 26 :flower:

well im 20, and TTC for 2 days haha ! i see this being a looooooooooooong few months ( i hope not more !! )

Hello I'd like to join :) My name is Sarah, I'm 21 and my partner and I are ttc #1 after 2 mcs. We've been ttc for 19 months now. My partner is 26 :flower:
:hi:

welcome to the thread! sorry for ur losses hun. where abouts in s wales r u? thats where im from too x

well im 20, and TTC for 2 days haha ! i see this being a looooooooooooong few months ( i hope not more !! )

Hiya and welcome to the thread!! Hope ur wait wont b too long!! xx

welcome to the thread! sorry for ur losses hun. where abouts in s wales r u? thats where im from too x

Thank you :flower:

I'm in Port Talbot, up on the mountain :thumbup: where are you?

Thank you :flower:

I'm in Port Talbot, up on the mountain :thumbup: where are you?

oh i know where ur! not all that far from margam park then! Im in Aberdare hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->