The 20 somethings ttc #1!!

Thanks ladies :) i'm so excited and nervous... i still don't believe it!

I'm only JUST in the margin of 20-somethings, as I'm 29 years old. My partner is much older than me though, at 48.

I have extremely irregular cycles, and I've had doctors suspect me of having PCOS in the past, though blood tests and ultrasounds said I seem in the clear, but its still not happening. We have been trying since January.

Can I hang here with y'all?
:)

^ HI....i know what u mean about the irregular cycles and normal blood work. for the longest time my cycles have been messed up and will now be taking clomid this cycle. the only thing that works to get me started is provera. i hope you have your little bean soon

Ladies, just got a faint bfp this morning. :dance: PMA!

AF was due tomorrow, but i am changing everything to being pg, because i got my positive! tried to photograph it, but still too light to show up on camera, but totally there! ladies, i'm pregnant!

congrats hun, i hope we all follow you to first tri. i better have my bfp before new years!!!

congrats hun, i hope we all follow you to first tri. i better have my bfp before new years!!!

well we were gonna go get help in jan... We were ntnp for like 2 years... And no baby. Didn't realize it. We are very lucky- IF this is really it for us.

I wish that you had gotten urs first. I am so sorry love. I will pray for you to get urs soon. I prayed for the first time about a bfp this cycle... And I tuly believe that's why... And I'm not even really super religious... I good luck to you hon

Just updating...we lost our baby today at 5 weeks :cry: looks like we are back on the ttc train

well we were gonna go get help in jan... We were ntnp for like 2 years... And no baby. Didn't realize it. We are very lucky- IF this is really it for us.

I wish that you had gotten urs first. I am so sorry love. I will pray for you to get urs soon. I prayed for the first time about a bfp this cycle... And I tuly believe that's why... And I'm not even really super religious... I good luck to you hon
well we were planning on going to get OH tested in dec. if nothing happens but ithink were gonna wait it out so i can do the clomid so i hope the first month is a charm!

Just updating...we lost our baby today at 5 weeks :cry: looks like we are back on the ttc train

oh no hunny im sooo sorry to hear that...hugs!!! i wish u all the best of luck

hey ladies can I join? i'm 21 OH is 23, TTC#1, I'm stuck at cycle 3 after completely missing 2 cycles, hopefully AF will show soon if not it'll be 3 missed cycles with healthy bloodwork

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->