The 20 somethings ttc #1!!

hey ladies i have just hit my 2ww :happydance: nothing else i can do now

hi ladies, :hi: im 21 my OH is 21 in a few weeks, been together nearlly 5 years now and have been TTC #1 for 10 cycles now!:wacko: hope your all doing good and hope you all get your :bfp: very soon!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hey hun, welcome to the thread! good luck and hope u get a BFP soon :thumbup:

sian xx

Hello ladies,

im 23 ttcing no 2 but as our first was a special gift this is the first time i have ever actively tried. at times feel so swamped by it all and massively frustrated, i find that the time between getting AF and the time where bding actually could physically get me pregnant the worst time in the whole cycle.

I have been trying for 5 months now - so not too long but long enough for me to now be doing the following things:

Honey and cinnamon
Vitamin tablets
ovulation sticks
2 litres of water a day
charting cervical mucus
thinking of new ways to get dh to bd at the right time without physically saying whip it out now is the time lol

am feeling fairly positive this month, good luck to all you ladies!

Hello ladies,

im 23 ttcing no 2 but as our first was a special gift this is the first time i have ever actively tried. at times feel so swamped by it all and massively frustrated, i find that the time between getting AF and the time where bding actually could physically get me pregnant the worst time in the whole cycle.

I have been trying for 5 months now - so not too long but long enough for me to now be doing the following things:

Honey and cinnamon
Vitamin tablets
ovulation sticks
2 litres of water a day
charting cervical mucus
thinking of new ways to get dh to bd at the right time without physically saying whip it out now is the time lol

am feeling fairly positive this month, good luck to all you ladies!

Hey hun,

welcome to the thread hope ur ok! Thats the way PMA will get u far!!!
Me and H2B hav decided to give it roughly 2-3 months more then have a break till around 2 months b4 we get wed nxt yr so hoping to conceive within the next few months!!

Good luck to all the girly's on the thread xxx

hi ladies, :hi: im 21 my OH is 21 in a few weeks, been together nearlly 5 years now and have been TTC #1 for 10 cycles now!:wacko: hope your all doing good and hope you all get your :bfp: very soon!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hey hun, welcome to the thread! good luck and hope u get a BFP soon :thumbup:

sian xx

thanks sian, i also wish you the best of luck on getin your :bfp: very soon.x

Hi everyone. I have been ttc #1 since Oct. 2009. We've had 2 m/c's and did testing to see if there is a known cause- everything came back normal. We were doing Ovidrel, but found out this month that my follicles are growing very slowly. We go back to the RE on August 2nd to discuss what our next step will be....I am monitoring ovulation on my own this month & we decided to try one last time on our own before further medical intervention. I'm scared, but if it's meant to be, it will be.

Looking forward to getting to know you all & I pray we all get sticky beans soon! :)

Hi everyone. I have been ttc #1 since Oct. 2009. We've had 2 m/c's and did testing to see if there is a known cause- everything came back normal. We were doing Ovidrel, but found out this month that my follicles are growing very slowly. We go back to the RE on August 2nd to discuss what our next step will be....I am monitoring ovulation on my own this month & we decided to try one last time on our own before further medical intervention. I'm scared, but if it's meant to be, it will be.

Looking forward to getting to know you all & I pray we all get sticky beans soon! :)

hey hun, welcome to thread
sorry for your losses hope u r ok. Hopefully u'll get the answers u want when u go back! we've been ttc #1 for 15 months now!:nope:no luck yet! we go back to Fs on 23rd aug for another chat
Hope u get ur sticky bean soon too hun
:dust::dust: xxx

Thanks,forgot to mention our age...I'm 25, husband is 29. It makes it so hard being young & seeing everyone else around you having babies! Drives me nuts, just want it to be us!

goodluck i hope you get your :bfp: sticky bean this month :dust:

Thanks,forgot to mention our age...I'm 25, husband is 29. It makes it so hard being young & seeing everyone else around you having babies! Drives me nuts, just want it to be us!

i know the feeling me and my OH are both 21 and being TTC for 10cycles.​

hey ladies am i ok to add you to my signiture as TTC buddies?x​

Whens everyone testing then girlies??baby :dust::dust: to you all!hopefully we'll have a few! :bfp: x

I am testing tomorrow! I got a BFN on Monday...AF is due on Saturday. I am feeling like my symptoms are pretty strong so I am really hoping this is it for me.

Anyone else testing soon??

Good luck everyone.

I am testing tomorrow! I got a BFN on Monday...AF is due on Saturday. I am feeling like my symptoms are pretty strong so I am really hoping this is it for me.

Anyone else testing soon??

Good luck everyone.

Good luck hun, hope its ur month :dust::dust:
xx

hey I'll be waiting until I'm at least one day late so hopefully will be testing on 5th august!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->