The 20 somethings ttc #1!!

Af arrived today, you're at the fun part of your cycle! BD like crazy! haha. Spice it up and make it fun, we're not much to bd for leisure when af's here, some are and to each their own.

I have heard(not to discourage you) only once or twice in my reading there can be such a thing as TOO big a follicle (wtf!?) but I bet if the scan showed a big fatty it's time to bd!

thats ok hun, the gynae pretty much said its a good size so heres to trying hey!!
sorry she arrived today fx'd 4 ur next cycle xx

Yes, but my circumstance is different then most with having a husband in the military so we don't get to try every month. I sian has been trying for 15 months.

Can anyone give me some advice? Just went to the loo and found am spotting slightly. I am due to O this week and instead i have this? Very light pinkish discharge. Any thoughts?

Anyone been trying 12 months or more? O:)

x x x x

i have lost count now how many months but i think its been something like 16...not exactly sure....only a few months with some help but its not working so well

hey girls yeah i have been trying 15months and just got diagnosed with pcos!
dareto dream - it could be the start of ur af hun?? where abouts r u in ur cycle xxx

Actually it's O spotting! So i'm very happy about that. It was just that one time, and all signs point to that being really really good! Apparently it could mean i'm VERY fertile this month!!!

What treatments / tests are you all going through?

We've had three sperm samples, an ultrasounds, CD bloods (although I already know I OV) and a HSG when AF comes :thumbup:
Sperm results are shocking and have really scared me.

:flower: x x x

We have had nothing done yet. The first doctor I saw was very old school 'you're young' etc. As time has gone on (and because of things that have happened in my past) I have become more reluctant to seek out another doctor, terrified of the answers I'll get.

OH has made me promise that we will go on Monday, and we will :flower:

Can I join you? :kiss:
Erm, I'm Vici, 20 and have been ttc for a long time lol. OH is older than 20 something though
xxx

We have had nothing done yet. The first doctor I saw was very old school 'you're young' etc. As time has gone on (and because of things that have happened in my past) I have become more reluctant to seek out another doctor, terrified of the answers I'll get.

OH has made me promise that we will go on Monday, and we will :flower:

Aw hun :hugs: I've been vey scared this whole time about doctors reactions. . the worse we've got is "Well at least you've got time on your side" which isn't a bad comment at all O:)

Things can take so long in the process that's it's better to go sooner rather than later :flower:

:hugs: :kiss:

the things i have been through r not much but i had a lap and dye test,all the lipid panels done along with the insuline resistance stuff done, ultrasounds and cd 21 bloods. after going to my regular gyn for a yr trying to get my periods back and figure out my pain we decided to ttc and we took it from there. i was put on progest. pills and did nothing for me so he said he ran out of options with me and sent me to an RE. if im not preg by dec. we will be getting OH a SA so i can go on clomid

hey girls nice to see the thread is active again!
we've had bloods, SA, HSG and ultrasound done been diagnosed with pcos this week!!
HSG and semen analysis is fine but im not sure if im O'ing!!

hey scamp! u ok today??xx

the things i have been through r not much but i had a lap and dye test,all the lipid panels done along with the insuline resistance stuff done, ultrasounds and cd 21 bloods. after going to my regular gyn for a yr trying to get my periods back and figure out my pain we decided to ttc and we took it from there. i was put on progest. pills and did nothing for me so he said he ran out of options with me and sent me to an RE. if im not preg by dec. we will be getting OH a SA so i can go on clomid

Why not go for one now?
They normally want them to get three or more done O:)

hey girls nice to see the thread is active again!
we've had bloods, SA, HSG and ultrasound done been diagnosed with pcos this week!!
HSG and semen analysis is fine but im not sure if im O'ing!!

hey scamp! u ok today??xx

Do you chart hun?

were not going now because i want to give the metformin and soy time to work as i know almost 100% its me with my messed up cycles.its about a 3 hr drive to where were gonna have him tested otherwise its $700 and i dont have that for some1 to look at it for 2 seconds and it be fine. so first i want to give it a little time to work on its own, the only reason we will have him tested is so i can go on stronger fertility treatments because i have pcos and dont O

nope maaybe 2010 - dont chart yet but going to start from nxt cycle, do u hun??xx

This is my last full month without my husband... we are in the final weeks of kissing this year long deployment good bye and boy i can NOT wait... we are so ready to have each other back on a daily basis and to get back to ttc and this time we will have months in a row together not just a few weeks here and there!

Now i just need AF to hurry up and get here so i can start fresh with using my ovacue and my bbt and charting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->