The 20 somethings ttc #1!!

thats great hun, dont know how u cope going so long and not being together, i hope that now ur Oh will be home that it wont take u long to get a sticky bean xx

This is my last full month without my husband... we are in the final weeks of kissing this year long deployment good bye and boy i can NOT wait... we are so ready to have each other back on a daily basis and to get back to ttc and this time we will have months in a row together not just a few weeks here and there!

Now i just need AF to hurry up and get here so i can start fresh with using my ovacue and my bbt and charting!

nope maaybe 2010 - dont chart yet but going to start from nxt cycle, do u hun??xx

Yep I chart!
I wanted to make sure I OV'd, I wanted to see it there infront of my eyes :haha: and I do :thumbup:

Only thing is now I couldn't give it up lol
I'd feel to out of control not knowing if I had and not knowing if we had done it at the right time, especially now his results are in our :sex: pattern will have to change :dohh:

:kiss: x x x x

Hey guys,

Im 26 and H2B 24 are ttc :baby:#1!!
we've been ttc for 14months and no luck!! Thought i'd start a group for us twenty sumthings that are ttc #1 and taking longer than expected!

If u fancy joining up and setting a support thread to share experiences and offer support members would be greatly welcomed!!:thumbup:

baby:dust:and :hug: to u all :hugs:

Sian xxx

Hey, dh and I are in a similar situation. I am 25 and dh is 26 we have been ttc #1 for 21 months. DH recently had a semen analysis and his morphology and motility are poor... but the doctor says we can conceive it just may take us longer ?!? I am glad you started this thread because it seems as though most people in the other threads are ttc #2 or 3...

Hey guys,

Im 26 and H2B 24 are ttc :baby:#1!!
we've been ttc for 14months and no luck!! Thought i'd start a group for us twenty sumthings that are ttc #1 and taking longer than expected!

If u fancy joining up and setting a support thread to share experiences and offer support members would be greatly welcomed!!:thumbup:

baby:dust:and :hug: to u all :hugs:

Sian xxx

Hey, dh and I are in a similar situation. I am 25 and dh is 26 we have been ttc #1 for 21 months. DH recently had a semen analysis and his morphology and motility are poor... but the doctor says we can conceive it just may take us longer ?!? I am glad you started this thread because it seems as though most people in the other threads are ttc #2 or 3...

hiya chick,

sorry things r taking so long!! yep we r ttc #1 but found out last wk i have pcos, not impossible but could take a while!! hopefully our wait wont b too much longer xxx

hey everyone i'm a newbie here but i'm 23 and OH is 20 we have been trying for 3months this is gonna be a 4th month soon. Finding it hard to fit plenty of :sex: in as his a police officer and works such annoying hours, either have to stay up late or get up early but lucky enough his on a safer neighbour team so they don't work overtime so we can just manage to fit it in :happydance:

I know its early.... 9dpo tested this am got a BFN but my temp went up again slightly. Not giving up this month. Official test date is still the 19th.

hey girls!

i tested today too at 9DPO and BFN hate it!!!!

i need to test too but i have a feeling its going to be negative just like all my others. i think im going to give it another week though

me too im 28 my oh is 40 weve been together 9yrs we hve so much fun together thats why we left it till now to ttc #1 just soo scared that it wont happen but gona stay positive :) good luck to all ov you x

me too im 28 my oh is 40 weve been together 9yrs we hve so much fun together thats why we left it till now to ttc #1 just soo scared that it wont happen but gona stay positive :) good luck to all ov you x

I don't think you've left it too late, fertility declines quicker in women than men so hopefully you'll be fine and your OHs swimmers should still be good to go :thumbup:

I don't think you've left it too late, fertility declines quicker in women than men so hopefully you'll be fine and your OHs swimmers should still be good to go :thumbup:

i hope so he is a very young 40 and at the gym most nights but its me i worrie about i dont know why i guess its just cos i want it so much i just want to hold our baby and everyone around me already has children so i feel left behind i have to try not to think about it too much were off to barbados in 5weeks and i just worked out i will be ov on day 3 of our holiday so fingers crossed xx

i hope so he is a very young 40 and at the gym most nights but its me i worrie about i dont know why i guess its just cos i want it so much i just want to hold our baby and everyone around me already has children so i feel left behind i have to try not to think about it too much were off to barbados in 5weeks and i just worked out i will be ov on day 3 of our holiday so fingers crossed xx

I'm very happy to find this thread, I hope you don't mind me gate crashing.

I'm 28 and DH is 31. We have been TTC since Dec 09 and I'm getting sick of all the BFN's and seeing everyone around me get pg almost straightaway. I have found most of the threads are for 30+ so I'm glad there's a thread for me :happydance:

I am currently 7 DPO and have started getting cramps today, which is normal for me as I tend to have a short luteal phase (I chart, a bit obsessively sometimes :blush: ), but I'm going to try to stay optimistic until :witch: arrives. I really hope it won't be this weekend as my SIL gave birth to their #1 on Monday and we're going to visit which is going to be difficult enough without the :witch: rearing her ugly head (they got married after us and got pregnant after 4 months).

Wow, sorry for rambling! :dohh:

:dust: to all!!!

AHHH this year apart from my hubby is about to end and we will be able to start TTCing again in this month... i can't believe he is almost home from iraq!! I'm in shock!!

first of all yay for comming home from iraq....2nd of all yay for ttc again....i wish u the best!!!!!

my OH'S mom and sis are driving me nuts with there talking about people getting prego and at a young age like 20 or even 22 but yet they both had kids at 18 and 19 so i dont c y there talking so much about it. but they dont know were ttc so they just keep going on about it...or maybe they do know and thats y they keep talking about it.hmmmm makes me wonder now i just thought of that

LuvMySolider, you must be so, so excited!!! :hugs:
Aww will be so nice for you to have him back O:)

sma1588. . . humm. . .
Maybe they do know?! :shock:

o well if they do no it wont b such a suprise when it happens lol

they both know i dont have much time so they better get over it lol

So frustrated! I'm on cycle day 41 this has never happened to me before. All our bding since he got home this week isn't going to make anything happen. I've been taking my fertilaid which usually brings her on but not this time... guess its onto trying parsley tea. Gotta get my normality back.

I GOT MY BFP TODAY!!!!
https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/tinkkc_777/IMG_20101118_181354-1.jpg

I'm in denial though lol... i'm going to buy a digital tomorrow!

congrats hun, so thats why AF never came!!!!!!!!!!!! lucky i hope u have a sticky bean H&H 9 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->