***The April bunnies thread. For those due April 2012. *****

MrsQ

Mummy to Mikey and bump
Reaction score
Hi I was with the December stars 2009 and have stayed friends with a girl I met and our children sometimes have play dates.
My son was born 31st dec 2009 on his due date.

This bubba due 30th April so you can guess my cycle remained the same lol.

Anyone wanna buddy up and chat through the next 9 months? Xxx

:wohoo: saw your name and had to come say congrats :) xx

Ahhhh hey hunny how are u? Thank u. Still sinking in. Lol How's bump? Not long now!!! How is daisy? X

I am good. Having a bit of nausea this morning booooo. I had hyperemesis in last pregnancy and dreading getting it this one.
How old are ur girls? X

I know the feeling, been feeling really faint when i need to eat aswell.
My eldest will be 6 in just under 3wks and my youngest is 3, your little boy looks very cute in your avatar.
Was your pregnancy planned? x

Hey!

I am due in April, not sure when though. Mid April I think??

My last period starts 30th June but my cycle is 5-6 weeks long.

Your boy does look very cute in your avatar!

Lou x

Hey im due 28th April. Im so glad theres another 4 weeker here cause everyone seems to be far ahead !! Would like a buddy to help these weeks go quicker please :)

Hi there, I am also due in april - around 17th I think and would love to buddy up. I think I am aroung 5 weeks pregnant. How are you feeling? x

Hey im due 28th April. Im so glad theres another 4 weeker here cause everyone seems to be far ahead !! Would like a buddy to help these weeks go quicker please :)
:happydance:

Just found out I am pregnant with my rainbow baby xxx

Hi, I'm also due April, on the 19th I think and I am 6 weeks tomorrow; would love to buddy up.

Nausea was much worse yesterday morning than today and I'm thinking it's my Pregnacare tablets making me feel worse so I might swap to an own brand or try Folic Acid on it's own; that was £13 down the drain lol.

I blame the pregnacare tablets too u know! Pmsl.

Glad there's a few of us on board. Hopefully we can keep eachother going through to third tri.

Yes this baby was planned. We had always said we would try around our 2nd wedding anniversary for baby number 2 and well decided to try two weeks ago.....

I have had a bit of nausea so hopefully that will stay as it is as I had awful sickness last time.
Xxxx

Hi everyone!

I'm taking the pregnacare tablets to and feel rough am really hoping to take them through my whole pregnancy, will see how it goes i guess.

What symptoms apart from nausea is everyone experiencing? x

Hello all,

I'm new around here :) my due date is April 1st.

I'm having a bit of tummy upset, but no sickness, thank goodness. Food isn't appealing, although I am eating ok.

Tiredness seems to be my main problem.

(can anyone help me make my ticker work, please)

Hiya. I am exhausted and with a 19 month old boy it's hard this time round as I can't just go sleep I have to fight it.
X

I'm also due in late April (haven't been seen yet - My doctor waits until you're 8 weeks to see you). How's everyone feeling? I'm slightly nauseous/gaggy/starving but have found that lemon drops and Sea Bands help, my BB's are starting to get bigger and sore but that's about it. I'm really itching to tell our parents but my DH (who is not superstitious at ALL) is worried about jinxing it. I want to tell my mommy! LOL!!

Yup i'll buddy for sure? Shall we all buddy up lol xx How you feeling today?

Wow you fell quick then MrsQ!! 2 weeks! We were NTNP yet somehow OH has still played the 'huh?' card ---- men lol

Hi there, I am also due in april - around 17th I think and would love to buddy up. I think I am aroung 5 weeks pregnant. How are you feeling? x

Hey I'm also due around 17th april :) xx

Hey, I'm also new and due April 26 (estimated because I haven't been seen but I am regular so I have confidence in the timing). Aside from MAJOR fatigue and really missing beer, haven't noticed anything different... yet :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->