***The April bunnies thread. For those due April 2012. *****

Hey girls,
I'm also due in April (25th for now till I see my doctor in 4weeks)
The waiting for the first appointment is sooo long! :coffee:

Feeling good though, excited but nervous and mostly impatient! lol - Lots of heartburn and indigestion but no nausea yet so I guess I'm lucky....for now :haha:

Would love to buddy up and share our first tri experiences! :cloud9:

Hello all,

I'm new around here :) my due date is April 1st.

I'm having a bit of tummy upset, but no sickness, thank goodness. Food isn't appealing, although I am eating ok.

Tiredness seems to be my main problem.

(can anyone help me make my ticker work, please)

Hi, i think when you copied and pasted you copied from the wrong box the html, you copy from the bb box. Hope i helped x

I'm due in april and would LOVE a buddy to help pass the time, and share things with.

btw - I'm Jodie and I'm 20 :) xx

Wow glad to see so many ladies due in april, my 3yr olds bday is also in april so hopefully i wnt go to overdue lol x

My birthday is in April, and by my calculations (which are probably wrong) My LO is due 3 days after my 21st birthday - Which is also in april, along with my Mams, Sisters, Uncles and Cousins Birthday...
April is a busy month!

April sounds very busy for your family, wouldn't that be a great birthday present for your 21st lol x

I know, it really would be amazing! Anywhere near my 21st will make s/he an amazing birthday present!

Wow lovely April bumps. So shall we call ourselves anything?
When I had Mikey I was with the December stars!
Anyone any ideas?

April showers? Lol
April raindrops?

Pmsl

Ps I am Lorraine married with a 19 month old. Xxxx

April hatchlings :) I might have already seen that in here though ha xx

Seems drs in America see you a do a blood test? What's that for?

We get seen and wait for a 10 week appointment and thats it lol. X

Easter bumps ha ha!

I'm Natalie, i have a 5yr old well 6 in a few wks and a 3yr old x

Hey Mrs Q:flower:

I remember you from the December Stars 2009! Congratulations! I'm also expecting again due March 2nd!
:hugs:

I'm Louise, Married with a little boy who was 11 months yesterday called Billy.

And I have had heartburn too. Never suffered before!

Oooh - this is exciting!

I got heartburn for the 1st time today, i haven't got it until the later stages b4, think i will be gettin a prescription soon lol x

Hey Mrs Q:flower:

I remember you from the December Stars 2009! Congratulations! I'm also expecting again due March 2nd!
:hugs:

Hey hunny congrats to u!!!
Seems everyone is expecting at the moment Tom
December stars lol. X

Other than nausea I have heavy feeling breasts and sore nipples, had to buy a maternity bra already as the underwire was so uncomfortable and I am very tired by 3-4pm.

I'm ditching the Pregnacare and trying straight forward Folic Acid then eating well to get all my other vitamins.

It's weird having very few symptoms and little to no nausea today, makes me nervous.

Xx

I just bought 3 months worth in asda 3 for a tenner lol so guess I am stuck for 4 months.
Hey Ho.

Yea I wasn't getting any nausea or any sickness and was a bit worried to the point the digital bfp I got I thought was false pmsl.
But had a few bits of nausea today. Hope this is a sign this pregnancy will be better than with my son. X

Hey ladies! I'm 4 weeks 5 days, found out pretty early last week on Wednesday. Estimated due date is April 27th! I hate this wait for the first scan, driving me crazy, I still have a whole month to wait! Makes you wish you waited to take that HPT! :haha:

Going to confirm it today and get a referral out to my obgyn and a midwife(On Uni insurance, so everything needs a referral, kinda annoying).

I love April Showers or April Bunnies, both are really cute. Sticky baby dust to all of us! :dust:

Ahhhh artsiekat congratulations! We were in the tww together!

Well we get a booking in appointment here about 10 weeks and then a scan at 12 weeks.
6 weeks to go for my first app lol. Seems an age away.
I am off on leave from work till 10th sept and we are going to the coast for a week in October so hopefully that will speed the days up.
Oh plus Mikey will speed things up lol.
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"