***The April bunnies thread. For those due April 2012. *****

MrsQ - I do remember you, I got excited when I saw your thread because I've just been stalking to first tri thread, scared to stick my feet in! But you're thread helped, seeing a familiar face!

I like the way they do it for you better, we don't get our first appt until 8 weeks, but I do think we get a scan at 8 weeks, so I guess that's earlier.

Hubby was talking about a trip to the beach in Sept, that would speed things up. But know we have to consider if we should spend the money now that a baby is on the way! :D

Hi everyone!

Im due April 28th! So many April babies! yay! :)

I've got a daughter who is two and a half.

Based in Surrey.

We should start an April Club!

Hi everyone!

Im due April 28th! So many April babies! yay! :)

I've got a daughter who is two and a half.

Based in Surrey.

We should start an April Club!

Where in surrey hun I am redhill. Xxx

MrsQ - I do remember you, I got excited when I saw your thread because I've just been stalking to first tri thread, scared to stick my feet in! But you're thread helped, seeing a familiar face!

I like the way they do it for you better, we don't get our first appt until 8 weeks, but I do think we get a scan at 8 weeks, so I guess that's earlier.

Hubby was talking about a trip to the beach in Sept, that would speed things up. But know we have to consider if we should spend the money now that a baby is on the way! :D

As bless u.
Yea I wish we got early scans as u can detect a heart beat at 7 weeks and from then on the chances of m/c lessen? So I have been told anyway.

My son is still Breastfeeding and when I fell pregnant with him
My boobs were agony. Touch wood they feel fine! X

ooh, thats not too far! I'm in Woking.

When did you find out? I found out on monday!!

I know woking we had to go to the toys r us there to get Mikey a toy that had run out elsewhere. X

Hey all,

I'm 5 weeks +1, due around April 24th I think.

This is my 2nd but ds (also mikey) is 6 years old so it's all new again!
I'm married and 26yrs old. Was tcc for 6months and got bfp first cycle of trying soy :)
Symptoms so far mostly nausea but some runny tummy (apologies for tmi!), really tired and a bit of heartburn. Loving lots of milk but prob too early to count as a craving...
Very happy but a little bit anxious.

Can't wait to have my first scan but have another 7weeks to go yet!

Anyone else in Kent?

Also had very heavy sore breasts, i am gettin alot of symptoms that i didn't get with my previous pregnancies.

I have a scan date for the 30th sep i will be almost 13wks by them, seems like such a long time away, we have only told parents, i told a friend & my sis, its so hard keepin this a secret lol x

due 30th april i will if u will have me :D xx

Anyone is free to join. :)

What name are we settling on April
Showers? April bunnies? Easter bunnies?

Xxxx

Glad there so many of us on this thread it will be so nice to share experiences with everyone!

I like the april bunnies best x

Hi ladies, I'm also due in April. If my calculations are correct, April 4th, but I have yet to have my ultrasound to get a more official date. I agree... the wait feels way too long. April Bunnies is a cute name for the group :)

Hey --- so I am Kerrie, 32, with an 11 yr DS and a 2 yr DD....

I love April Showers the best!

Also due in April, very new to this site, should be about 5 weeks....had a MC in June, so still waiting on exact due date at first u/s. Just got my first beta Hcg reading which was 638

Seems like april bunnies? Everyone ok
With that? And I will change the title.

Hi! I'm due April 29th, according to FF. My cycle is pretty straightforward, though, so I suspect it's right.

Name changed.

When I have a chance I may dO a roll call on the first post of who's joined and what date we are due?
Then when we hit 2nd and third tri we can start a new thread or even ask them to move it to the next tri?

Also who's up for a sig with our name? :)

Hello! I'm 7 weeks pregnant with my first, due 10th April, although I have a feeling this date will change in my first scan :)

Hello! I'm 7 weeks pregnant with my first, due 10th April, although I have a feeling this date will change in my first scan :)

What makes u think that?
I hope mine doesnt change to 1st may lol. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"