***The April bunnies thread. For those due April 2012. *****

Girls are great! I have 2 my eldest is 6 and youngest is 3.5, they get on very well but also fight like cat and dog at times lol, my OH is a bit outnumbered and is praying for a boy because all us girls gang up on him lol.
Can't wait until the Next sale, i love it there! Not buying any baby stuff until after xmas either, have you thought of any names, i banned OH from talking about them until we find out the sex of the baby as we always disagree so thought it might be easier this way.
Would also love to keep the gender a surprise but i'm just to impatient to wait until the birth x

Afternoon Ladies,

I'm starting to feel baby more and more :) Such a cool feeling. And I know he/she is well.

My girl is fantastic. She is 13 and can't wait for baby to get here. She is a HUGE help with her younger brother, and I know she will be with baby too. My two boys fight all the time, they are 10yrs apart, but are both Leo's, and their personnalities' are very similar.

Can't wait to feel my baby moving about so i know s/he is doing well, its so exciting to feel them moving about.
Bet your daughter will be great when your baby comes along and your sons to, i don't think it really matters about the age gap but siblings will always fight but have a good loving bond to, my eldest daughter is really looking forward to having a baby around the house but i don't think my youngest really knows what is going to happen, so we keep talking about it but i'm sure she will be fine, my eldest was 2 when her sister was born and was a great big sister x

My dad has three girls so i totally get what you mean about being outnumbered. Even the dogs a girl...

OH likes Alexis-Daisy for a girl.
So i said if we have a boy we will go traditional.

I work at next :) so will be eyeing up all the bargains when we get them ready for the boxing day sale on xmas eve!!

Evening ladies, hope everyone is well I lost this thread for a while so just saying Hi, hows everyone doing ? x

hi guys
do you mind if i join

my name is stacey im 23 and my first baby is due 26th April x

Good afternoon ladies ,
Has any of you had the combined test for Down syndrome ?
I got my results this week and I'm worried !! The results came back as 1-380 chance of my baby having Down syndrome .
The nucal measurement was 1.9mm and as far as I'm aware that's quite normal so think they must have picked something up from my blood .
I'm concerned because with my 1st child the odds were 1-14000 . It just seems a massive difference .
Any advice is greatly appreciated xx

I haven't had my results back but due to have them back any day now. I will let you know what mine are. I don't even know what the nucal measurement was! Need to look on my scan again.

My Measurement was: 1.2mm
And my bloods were : 1/19000
So im in the low risk.

I know people who have had odds of 1/32 etc and babies been fine. They just have to prepare you dont they... i was sooo scared waiting.

sspencer99 welcome :) How you feeling.

Apparently my chances are 1:6600. So that's pretty low risk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->