***The April bunnies thread. For those due April 2012. *****

I can imagine! I cant wait till my 12 week scan. Even though I've had an early scan and been using my doppler!

How u feeling ? Experiencing any symptoms lately ? I'm hoping my sickness is tailing off because for the 1st time in ages I've been able to do things without having to have a lay down to calm my nausea. But then it hit me again tonight :(

Can't wait until the nxt scan now, have you got a date 4 your 12wk scan?
Symptoms have been gradually easing off but starting to feel slightly more hungry and still very tired, really hope i get some more energy soon lol. Hope your nausea starts easing off soon x

Woohhoo Tilly!! That's wonderful news.

I had an 11 wk scan, so now wont have one till I'm 18 wks along. But I'll go see my Dr on the 12th, for a checkup. I feel that all is well though. I know my uterus has grown, and that has to be good, right?!

Scans on the 14th. So less than 2 weeks to go. The weeks seem to by flying by now, anyone else think that? I can't wait to get my bump either, its totally amazing seeing your belly move :)

Not much longer until your scan then Dorian, will you be finding out the gender? My next appointment is the 25th with the midwife. I think your uterus growing is definately a good sign i have a slight podge which seems to have developed over the past wk lol. Can't wait until my 20wk scan now, seems so far away lol x
Not to much longer then mummytobe, hope it all goes well, its so amazing when the baby moves inside, really excited now lol x

No Tilly, we like to keep it a secret. LOL. And my MW is awesome about not slipping and giving away the sex of baby.

My OH really wants to know so we are hoping to find out, i don't think i could last the 9months without knowing lol x

I have just over 2 weeks until my scan! I can't wait! :)

I still have to wait another 3 weeks for my scan- we can't wait! Am considering making it public at work next week though as rumours are already rife. Would rather know who knows although I would still prefer to wait until after the scan... When are other people going public? 12 weeks or after scan if it's later?

Hey Anna, I announced after i had my scan although we told a couple of close friends and family when we found out x

Anna, I annouced to my family/friends when I had a scan at 11 wks.

With previous pregnancy's, I found out I was pg early on, got to the MW by week 7 or 8, and told everyone who wanted to listen right then! LOL. But since I had a mc a few years ago, I wanted to wait this time, to make sure my bean was alive before announcing.

Hi bunnies, how are you all feeling? Have symptoms started easing off yet? Still very windy and bloated and a bit nauseous :( 12 weeks this saturday so hope it starts settling!!! xxx

Hey Winterbabe, symptoms have pretty much gone for me apart from i am still very tired but think thats just a pregnancy thing plus already having 2 children and normal day to day life lol. Got my date for my 20wk scan its 23rd Nov so very excited about that, also starting to get a little bit of a bump now so feels a bit more real lol. How is everyone, has everyone had scans now? x

Morning Girls. Doing pretty good here. Always tired though, like Tilly, just normal for Life right now. lol. I get a nap in every day, so that helps. Breasts are tingly, which means that things are going along well I would imagine, as they are getting ready to feed, right?!

I have my 14wk checkup tomorrow. Then another scan at week 18.

Glad to know i'm not the only one who is really tired as my OH sometimes thinks i play on it, the cheeky git lol. My breasts are still quite heavy so i take it they are just filling up ready for the birth. What date is your scan Dorian? i really can't wait until my next one at 20wks, i have my check-up with the midwife on the 25th Oct at 16wks x

Tilly, I don't have a scan date yet. Will get it tomorrow at my appt :)

Glad im not the only one still feeling nauseaous winterbabe. Im also 12 weeks on sat i thought the sickness was meant to go ! ive started to need an afternoon nap now too :( which isnt easy with a toddler. Although i did crawl into bed with her this afternoon whilst putting her down for a nap :)

morning sickness is still hanging on for me and I am sooooo done with feeling crummy. BUT i love that Im starting to show and I have an appt Friday. 2nd appt and wishing we were getting an ultrasound but we will get to schedule the 20 wk ultrasound on friday so I can have something to look forward to :)

Hi everyone, how are you all today? Well officially 2nd tri today so excited YAY!!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->