***The April bunnies thread. For those due April 2012. *****

Doing good here Tilly. I saw my MW today. Heard babies heartbeat :thumbup: it's at 147. Woohoo!

She also bumped me up a few days, so I am 15wks today! New due date is April 4th.

Wow, can't wait to hear the babies heartbeat, saw it on the ultrasound but didn't hear it, the tech must have had the volume down so she could concentrate or something.
15wks, time is going so fast now, I'm gonna try and take a bump pic of my little bulge to show you all lol x

hi ladies just thought i would let you know we found out last wek we are having twins :cloud9: SHOCK!! lol

i dont think im due april anymore could be more like may sometime. dunno. il know more shortly.xx
they wer measuring 3 weeks behind but ive a scan tomorrow and next friday too so il see wat they are measuring then and get a proper due date again xxx

hope you all are keeping well xx

Wow congrats on twins naderz x
How is everyone feeling, hope you are all doing well x

Helloo.
Hope its not too late to join in this one.. im pretty new but settling in okay and just found this thread.

Im due at the beginning of april :) with my first.

Helloo.
Hope its not too late to join in this one.. im pretty new but settling in okay and just found this thread.

Im due at the beginning of april :) with my first.

Hi, its not 2 late 2 join, wat date r u due? x

Congrats, that is 4days before my due date! Have you been feeling well? x

Yeah im finally starting to feel good :):happydance: i had hyperemesis in the first trimester.. but around 13 weeks it had totally gone...you?? have you got a date for your next scan? x

I heard hyperemesis is awful, i'm quite lucky i don't suffer badly with sickness just mild stuff lol, i had a couple of wks where i felt ill but i think that was more due to tiredness than anything else, good its gone for you now you can enjoy being pregnant!
My scan is on 23rd Nov, getting impatient now though lol, when is your next scan? x

Welcome and congrats Victoria! Your due date is just 3 days past mine :) Glad your ms is over with.

Baby is being active right now :happydance: I notice that when I feel some sharp, little niggly pains, if I put my hand on my belly and hold still, I can feel baby moving about. SUCH a cool feeling!

Wow Dorian, i thought i felt some flutters the other day but now i'm not sure as nothing since, can't wait to fell baby move, i have my next midwife app on the 25th so will get to hear babies heartbeat for the 1st time! x

Woohoo Tilly, I love going to the mw and hearing the heartbeat.

My next scan is scheduled for the 3rd, I can't wait.

As this is my fourth baby, I did start to feel flutters a little while ago, and felt first movements last week. So maybe you will start to feel them soon too!

I think its just really reassuring to hear the heartbeat and know that all is fine.

I felt my 1st at about 22wks and my 2nd about 17wks so it should be soon, my scan is on the 23rd Nov, will you be updating wit a pic? x

I have my scan at 22/23 weeks :( which is annoying.. so 6th december.. its because i have to go a day when the consultant is also there (my bmi was 17.. and im guessing the sickness didnt help).

Ive got the little flutters.. and the other night i had a tickle so i put my hand on my tum to stop it and i felt like a water ripple? I convince myself after its all in my head though :shrug:

All due so close together :)

You all finding out? Id love to have a suprise but im so impatient even now.

I will post a scan pic, yes Tilly :)

Victoria, I do not want to find out the sex of baby. I love keeping it a surprise.

Its a shame you have to wait until your 22wks, my 20wk scan can't come quick enough lol!
I had a similar experience with my 2nd daughter, had a really low bmi and was quite underweight, my doctor was surprised i got pregnant in the first place.
So exciting getting little flutters i can't wait to feel the little kicks!
I will be finding out the sex, my OH is hoping we have a little boy as we already have 2 little girls x

Id love to keep it a suprise :cloud9:

My OH wants a girl..(along with everyone else in my family).. everyone keeps saying this is strange for a man.. i dont mind either way :) but gotta feeling its a boy.

I know as soon as i went into the midwifes she popped me onto the scales. Its a shame but i guess its worth the wait.. gives us all an excuse to go crazy in the sales eh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->