The baby name debate.

brittbrat850

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
So, now that we know its a boy, were having trouble picking a name.
Carson, Tristan or Miles?
We love all 3. Just can't decide. Help!!

Yeah I like Tristan the best, could you not wait till bubs arrives & pick the name that suits him best?

Yeah I like Tristan the best, could you not wait till bubs arrives & pick the name that suits him best?

My mother is insistent on monogramming things for her first grandchild. I'm fine with naming him either one of those and so is hubby. I'm thinking Tristan is going to be the winner. That's the one getting the most votes lol

All lovely names, but Miles is my favourite. Does it go with your surname?

His full name will be Kenneth ? Furtaw. Fill in the blank for middle name which is what we will call him.

I personally prefer the name Carson! And in my opinion it also flows the best as the middle name x

Tristan :) but then I'm a massive Legends of the Fall fan......

Our original pick was Carson. But then I did a quick lookover in my baby name book and the other two caught my eye. I should have never done that lol.

I think Miles flows the best but personally I like Carson and Tristan. If this baby was a boy, I was considering the name Carson for him.

This is really hard! I love Carson but hubby loves Tristan. They are both beautiful names but I want to pick the one that I'm going to love for the rest of my life.

Miles! I wanted that name but DH said no :( I think it sounds the best - 2 syllable name, 1 syllable name then 2 syllable name, rather than 3 names with 2 syllables. 2-1-2 has a nice stress on the middle, which is going to be the name you use...can you tell I am an English graduate haha :)

If it weren't for grandma wanting to get stuff ready I would say keep all 3 in mind then wait a couple of days after the birth to see which one seems to suit him best. That's what we're going to do (secretly hoping DH will come round to Miles!!)

I personally love Tristan, but Kenneth Miles Furtaw sounds best of the three in my opinion.

I like all three, but Miles is my favorite.

I hate Carson only because I had a head chef called Carson and he is an absolute arsehole lol so I am biased! I like Miles xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->