The Baby Show @ SECC

sweetcheeks85

Reaction score
The baby show is on all this weekend at the SECC in Glasgow. Was just wondering if anyone was going? Me and my OH are thinking of going but I dont know what to expect. Is it any good and worth the £16 to get in? Sorry still clueless bout all this baby stuff :rofl: Just dont want it to be a wasted journey x

think im going on the sunday! my sister got free tickets cause she was on some mailing list! looking forward to it!

Well thats for the two of us. Its £8 each. Thats y I want to know if these baby shows r worth it x

I don't blame you, I'd want to know if it was going to be any good too before I travelled and forked out that cash for tickets.

Hopefully someone will be along soon who has been to one before and can tell you if it's worth it.

Me and my OH are going on Saturday! Im not 100% sure what to expect but I think it will basically be different companies showing off all their different baby products!!

But I could be totally wrong!!! :D

We ve decided to go on the Sunday so quite looking forward to it now x

Yeah Im really looking forward to it!! Should be good!! I get paid on Friday...that'll all be spent by Saturday! Haha :D

Hope u enjoy it! xx

Ha ha ill have to take the credit card i think as i dont get paid till next week :D

Hope u enjoy it too x

Ooohh! Let us know if it is any good!! Im quite excited about it....so sad! Haha!!

Yeah please let us know weebubbles, I booked my tickets online last night so ive saved 2 pound lol guess thats 2 pound that can go towards a buggy or something :rofl:

BTW Im from lanarkshire too weebubbles!!

Was it any good? Has anyone been yet, or are we all waiting till tomorrow? :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"