The Baby Show

MummyToAmberx

Mum to 3 Girls 1 Boy
Reaction score
Anyone going this year?
Anyone been before?

https://www.thebabyshow.co.uk/

i am hoping to go to birmingham, but it depends on if OH can get the day off work. i have spoken to ppl who went to london and they got loads of freebies - breast pads, matternity pads (only packs of 2-3), moisture lotion for mum etc. newborn teats for bottles, dummies, free food samples (if far enough along in pregnancy for the date of use), creams and lotions in travel bottle size for baby.

and loads of extras like goody bags that they had to pay small amount for. as well as loads of free advice.

I went to the London one and saved loads on a travel system and cot mattress from the mothercare stand...and they deliver it so no need to cart it home.

the show discounts motherare offered meant we made back far more than our ticket price....i'd advise u make a little list of what u want from the show b4 u go tho coz i found it really overwelming and wished i'd done a bit of research into travel systems b4 i got there so i didn't have to fight the crowds so much.

sounds intresting, will have a proper look at the site when OH gets home and chat with him :D

https://www.thebabyshow.co.uk/video/
theres video anyone who hasnt heard of it
it looks like great day out :d

Oh bugger I would have loved to have gone but the birmingham one is a little early (I'll only be around 16 -17 weeks pregnant) the london one is too late I'll be ready to pop by then :hissy:
Why cant they have one in July

Im going birmingham 1 i'l just be hitting 12weeks, whats wrong with your weeks?

Im going to Birmingham and going to have 4d scan done just talked oh into it im so excitied lol xx

we went last year and cant wait for this years one in birmingham cos i will be pregnant this time!!:happydance:

lookin forward to all my freebies.

wont be taking my 3 yr old this time but for anyone taking there little ones along who wear nappies you can take them into the changing rooms, get free nappies, wipes, changing mats and t-shirts!

my OH is more excited than i am :rofl:

Im going birmingham 1 i'l just be hitting 12weeks, whats wrong with your weeks?

Nothing wrong at all x I just wont start buying anything untill I'm around 25-30 weeks

So I dont see the point in me going that early x Hope you have fun though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->