The battery ran out

J

JayleighAnn

of my CBDigi, so I can no longer look at it and see the word 'Pregnant'

I am actually quite dissapointed lol

lmao i was so the same hun i nearly cried!!!! lol xxx

Hey but at least you can open it up and have the line! :D :D :D I would take another just to put a smile on my face

my other half tried prising mine open to change the battery hahaha

Mine battery only lasted 24hrs and i was gutted

:lol: Thats cute :lol: I agree... Just go out and get another test :headspin:

I'm planning on using a digi to show my parents but having one with the lines as a keepsake :laugh2:

I agree with the girls take another test using one with lines & keep it x

i was gutted when mine went too. i saved the 2nd one for when we told our parents and my mum insisted on keeping it and she was also gutted when it went, alhtough whe reckons it lasted a week, but even my dad says that is rubbish!

Mine lasted 6days, so lie!

I havent got any more to do a test with lol

Mine ran out that evening I was not happy lol

how thick am i, i didnt even know they had batteries LOL

Haha, i didnt even know they had battrys in them! i know i took mine over a year ago now, but i took two normal ones too so i thought id go dig them out of the box there in, mines gone...obviously but the other too still say im pregnant :) haha...maybe i will give one to my OH see what he says mwahahaha

Aww I was too lol we took a million pics of it b/c we knew eventually it would run off :)

Lol I've got a pic of mine, I also found one left over OPK stick and used it just to see, and god the line was so dark it made the control line look faint!

Lol I've got a pic of mine, I also found one left over OPK stick and used it just to see, and god the line was so dark it made the control line look faint!

Lol congrats hun.......its difficult to resist isnt it :hugs:

Lol I want to retest every morning just to make sure!

LOL - I did that this morning after getting a positive on a CB digital yesterday. :blush: I never thought about it having batteries either (though it makes perfect sense!) Let's see how long mine lasts. I've taken about 10 photos and saved them to my laptop, hubby's desktop and photobucket, just in case. :rofl:

Mine too but I still have the tests with the lines on so I'm happy about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->