The beginning of our journey to being a little family ...

Kittenly

Reaction score
Well 4 months after having my coil removed, and with no sign of AF my GP today referred us to a fertility clinic to find out what is going on ! I am so relieved that someone has done something, and that they have acknowedged that it needs some investigation, rather than fobbing me off.

I am now a mixure of excited because its progress... and terrified as I have no idea where this journey will end .... Hopefully with a BFP and a lovely little baby :cloud9:

Everyone keep their fingers crossed for me .... and if any of yuo can give me any clues as to what to expect when we go to the clinic a week on monday, i'd be super grateful! :flower:

hi hun!
when i went to the fertility clinic the first time they went through my medical history etc and took some blood tests and did a smear test, they also talked about what kind of options were availiable should i not fall pregnant naturally.

We were then told to book a hycosy(think thats what its called) (dye injected into womb and tubes to check for blockages) and wait for results of smear

best of luck to you hun

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck with your new journey. I hope it is a short one and you have your sweet baby soon!

Oooh thanks Flower... I am feeling really excited and happy that somone has listened to us and agrees that there is no point delaying finding out what is going on. But i am a little nervous about what they will find ...

Guess its just one step at a time .... baby steps huh !

So tomorrow is the big day .... First appointment with the fertility clinic .... Keep your fingers crossed for us !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"