the BEST DAY EVER

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
my day has been so weird...

i had a surprise WEDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me and colin were supposed to get married today but we called it off when i got pregnant. i was really upset but with buying the house etc we just didnt have enough money.

i got up this morning and juliet (colins step-mum) rang me and asked me to go over as she wanted to talk to me. when i got there she told me she had booked me a nail appointment as a surprise and it was at 10.00. so i just went along and had my nails done quite confused but i didnt ask any questions. then the beautition went on to do my make up... saying that juliet had also paid for that. so i was there until about 12 ish the juliet walked in and she was wearing a really nice outfit and in her hand she had a gorgeous white dress.... i was like WTF is going on???
she smiled and told me we were going out for lunch and told me to put the dress on its not like a wedding dress just a summery white dress and she got me really nice shoes. by this time i was getting really suspicous (sp) but i put it on and its lovely (still wearing it lol)
the beauty place is just down the road from the church and juliet said why dont we walk to our house and get the car (which is just past the church) and then we'll go for lunch. so we went to walk past the church and i could tell that there was a wedding going on coz there were cars and stuff there and all of a sudden juliet changed direction and started walking into the church i was asking her what was going on and then my dad walked out of the church and he was smiling at me and he was wearing a suit. he hugged me and juliet went inside. i asked him what was going on and he told me i was getting married... i didnt believe him at all!!!!
he then said we had to go inside and as we did the wedding march started and we were walking down the isle! there werent many people there... just family and close friends and rhys.. rhys with my mum dressed in a suit... omg he just looked so cute.. and colin, just smiling watching me walk down the isle. i almost cried!!!
the service was a bit difficult as obviously i hadnt practiced but i went along with it and eventually we were married!!! the vows were really meaningful and the songs were so nice it was so so so perfect!!
after the service we had photographs taken and everybody went to juliets house as they have a big victorian house. it was decorated really nice and they had caterers come and do a spit-rost buffet type thing and everybody brought presents (which i cant wait to open!!!!)it was all really relaxed and everybody was really chilled out etc
at about 9.00 i came home to put rhys to bed and calm down a bit and colin is still there he should be home soon and i guess everybody will make there way home. there was no speaches or anything or even a real wedding cake BUT it was the BEST DAY EVER

So very pleased for you - Congratulations an how sweet is that.

Best of luck with your future together sweetie x x x x

congratulations sweetheart ...

All the best to you both

xxx

omg how amazing is that thats fab im so jeasols russ wud never think of doing that that is lovely

:hugs: I have tears in my eyes. Hunny Congrats.....How romantic....:headspin: I am so excited for you........:headspin:

colins just got home and we're so shattered i think we'll just go to bed!

thanks for all your replys ill speak to you all 2moro.....

(no honeymoon by the way lol not that i care!!!!!)

Aww Terrie that is wonderful
xx

congratualations, it sounds so beautiful! you must have been so shocked, dont know how evberyone managed to keep it from you! sounds like the prefect wedding and a day to remember. xxx

What a lovely surprise! Congrats hun!
xx:hugs:

aww that is so sweet congratulations hunny

Awww that is the sweetest!! What a lovely story!

Congratulations to you both. xxx

congratualations, it sounds so beautiful! you must have been so shocked, dont know how evberyone managed to keep it from you! sounds like the prefect wedding and a day to remember. xxx

i dont know either!!! nobody said a word, not even a hint! no secret wisperings going on or strange occurences that i noticed! maybe im just blind lol!

Oh Wow! How wonderful! Lucky you.

Congratulations missus! :yipee:

Aww congrats terrie and colin. How romantic ... wishing you all the best for your future together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->