The best supermarket brand opk's

LindseyGarth

Reaction score
I've been using willkinsons opt for a week and only been getting one line so I had a Tesco one and decided to do it and 2 lines came up I'm really confussed help please what do you recommend xxx

I am sorry but I have never heard of either. I would recommend the internet cheapies. I bought mine from Amazon.com. I also bought 4 from the Dollar Tree. I did the internet cheapies and when I got a positive on them, I did a Dollar Tree one and got a positive as well. They are all pretty accurate.

Oh and some are more sensitive than others, which may cause the confusion. When I first did the Dollar Tree tests, I got no line at all. Then with the internet cheapies, got a very, very faint line. So the internet cheapies are more sensitive.

I've been using willkinsons opt for a week and only been getting one line so I had a Tesco one and decided to do it and 2 lines came up I'm really confussed help please what do you recommend xxx

Hi
Just seen this thread, I use the Tesco ones as they are very clear, the only problem I find with them is that I have to wait for them to go really positive as they give me positives for a few days before O. HTH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->