The Big Bang Theory - BAZINGA.

C

cherryglitter

Anybody else love the big bang theory?
i am obsessed with it!

any fellow nerds out there.....! :winkwink:

OMG! Can you believe where they ended series 4!! It is going to kill make waiting to find out what happens!!

Wish they would bring Penny and Leonard back together.

i was thinking that about penny and leonard, but i don't know to be honest!!

I LOVE The Big Bang Theory....even stands up to re-runs! Awesome!

I didnt used to but its grown on me. I love Penny and Sheldon. Hes just so geeky :haha:

I hate it!

BAZINGA! aha loveee it! Sheldon in the ball pit weakened my bladder!

i know i was actuallly crying with laughter. i had to watch it on youtube a few more times. :haha:

i have fallen in love with sheldon!

I love Big Bang!! Sheldon is my favourite and I love Amy too she is hilarious!! The bazinga in the ball pit scene is brilliant!! :rofl: I'm sitting here laughing to myself just remembering it!!

LOL i do the above too ^ :rofl:
i love amy!!

"you smell like a sexy toddler"

:rofl:
Have you seen the most awkward moment in Big Bang so far between Raj and Howard? Absolute genius!!

Most recent episode was brilliant. I love Raj, so cocky but adorable at the same time lol :)

I love watching it but OH gets huffy with me because re runs are on everynight and I still keep watching them :)

Ah it's one of those shows that you can watch re runs and it's still hilarious!! :)

I LOVE it - but I have had to tell DH that asking for coitus may make me laugh but isn't going to get me into bed!!

i lovee the word coitus!! as many people wouldn't know what it meant unless they watched tBBT.

lol yeah I think it'd make me laugh too much to want to actually go to bed :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->