~~The big BFN PEE-OFF!~~

Hi Mrmojo1971

Well i had some retained tissue so I think thats why mine is taking so long, so hopefully yours will be negative soon.

Positive vibes for the negative tests!!

All updated in first post!

I didn't get a chance to have my bloods done today as the consultant hasn't called yet. If I don't hear from him by lunchtime I'll call his secretary to arrange a blood draw tomorrow evening. Hopefully...

Im going to the doctors on monday and Im going to get another test and also ask them to give me some to take home as im fed up with having to buy them all the time and they are the ones asking me to check. Moan over lol....

Bluesky,
I hope they give you some tests! You're right - it's very expensive to check and in any case the hpts won't track you all the way down to negative. It might be an idea to have an hcg blood test done when you get a bfn to confirm that your level is really below 5?

I had my blood test today after a phone call with my consultant. Thankfully I saw the form at the hospital before the lady drew my blood because someone had ticked the wrong box! I was down for Rhesus factor, not hcg :dohh: It's all sorted now and the results will be in on Monday. I will have to phone the secretary to get them.

Depending on the result, I'm tempted to have another pee-off on the same day :blush:
Will discuss with Lambs....we should hold off a bit, shouldn't we?

Hopefully the results will be negative petitpas, yeah I will make sure I get tested right down to below 5.

Any updates ladies? Has all the poas action dried up with the sunshine? :)

Hi

I'm still testing positive today - how about you ?

I wish there was a way of speeding this up !!

Aaaargh, the patience of a saint? Silly expression! It should be: the patience of a post-mc-woman-peeing-stupid-positive tests!

Well my bloods from Thursday (cd19) were 39 which was higher than I expected. I reckon they halve every 3 days (by my maths). I hope to get a BFN by next weekend based on that theory (20ish by today, 10ish by Wednesday, 5ish by Saturday). I have some 10 miu tests and propose to test next Sunday.

On another note, have had a bucket load of EWCM today. Anyone else had this post mc? Can't understand why as clearly not ovulating due to damn hcg in my system!

Im pretty sure I ovulated with the hcg still in my blood because I has a follicle on ovary 2 weeks ago at the scan then at my last scan the ovaries were clear and I started bleeding so think this was my first AF.

Hmmmm. Interesting. Can you remember what your hcg level was when you saw the follicle on the scan? I am tempted to OPK but I know the hcg might bugger the results. Confusing!

Sorry dont know what hcg was then, they only tested this week and its 31 so low.
My hpt was darker then than it is now thou.

Hmmm. Curious and curiouser. I have just done an OPK and it was TOTALLY negative. Was not expecting this as I thought they were mean to pick up hcg too? Now I am very confused.

Thats what I thought as some people use them as hpt's.

Well I'm glad your confused too then! When are you next POAS after that elusive BFN??

Well im going to see GP tomo and will ask for one there and going to ask for some blood tests also. Im going to ask her why the hell i still have preg hormones 8 weeks after mmc.

Thanks, I will be back on here as soon as I get home....

:bfp: again this evening (piccie in my journal)! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr
Well, I should find out Friday's hcg was tomorrow. Hope it's not far off...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->