THE BIG WEIGHTLOSS THREAD! **Loser of the month with a massive 17lbs gone - Shanka**

Have now updated everyone onto the main list :flower:

Hopefully seeing it written down will give us all a kick up the bottom!!

Name : Kim :D
Weight : Last time i was 10st 2lb ( i will need to update when i buy my scales this week lol )
Want to lose : 1 and a half stone:D

Hi!

Is it ok if I join?
I'm Zoe, just weighed myself, and I am *gulp* 210lbs! Eeek! I would like to loose 42lbs for now.
That was a harsh wake up call!

Morning!:coffee:
I would like to join this group, but havent got a set of scales yet, will update as soon as I have em! Ive already started watching what I eat (started on monday this week!), and would like to lose a stone and keep it off for a wedding in April (think I am currently a size 12).
Good luck folks! :thumbup:

Id like to do it please :) But our scales have just broken (not a good sign right?) so Ill have to go to the shops & do it there.

x

Im in :thumbup: But not starting dieting till Monday 4th!!

Weighed this morning 140lb
Want to lose 21lb.... I WILL DO THIS!!!

All updated, for the members where we have more than 1 with the same name ive put the intitials of their usernames in brackets so we know who is who :thumbup:

starting weight 221lb :(
Goal to loose 2~3lb a week with a total od 61lb to loose

How is everyone doing on day one?

Ive not eaten much today, only had half a sandwich and packet of crisps, but had a sneaky lattee which isnt very healthy :lol:

Ive had a skinny latte and 1 slice toast at 12 cos i got up late :lol: ...Making sheperds pie for tea ...I,ll have it with a steam fresh veg bag and kids are having it with roast potatoes and yorkshire puddings but i am skippin that and fillin up on veg

I've Been ok had shredded wheat ( no sugar) and semi skimmed milk and for lunch I'm having weight watchers tomateo soup and low cal jelly :)

Ive had a skinny latte and 1 slice toast at 12 cos i got up late :lol: ...Making sheperds pie for tea ...I,ll have it with a steam fresh veg bag and kids are having it with roast potatoes and yorkshire puddings but i am skippin that and fillin up on veg

that's what I normally do half a plate of veg lol x x

Im doing ok,Am making fish pie for dinner.Have had cereal this morning and a sandwich for lunch.xx

I skipped breakfast :blush:

Had some tomato soup and wholemeal bread for lunch. Not feeling great today though, so had about 1/3 bowl of soup.

Not sure what to have for dinner yet.

I dont know what we're having either ... grilled tuna steak with egg noodles and a drop of soy sauce and sesame oil or chicken and salad ... OH wont decide :hissy:

I had a fry up - a healthy one though within SW rules! We're having steak with spicey sweet potato wedges and peas for tea yuummmmmm!!

I have had

Breakfast : glass of orange juice and thats all :blush:
Lunch : Bacon sandwich and a glass of diluted orange juice
Dinner : I am having steak pie and mash potatoes and turnip broccoli and sweetcorn :blush:

No snacks so far

Hi :hi:

Dont forget me. I want to lose 50 or more pounds.

Did good this morning, had a protien shake and cup of tea :thumbup:, and good workout later

:flower:

I'm just having a weight watchers chicken curry tonight :) me and my mum have a vet going who ever loses the most by next week gets £20 x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->