THE BIG WEIGHTLOSS THREAD! **Loser of the month with a massive 17lbs gone - Shanka**

I think I'll be having veggie chilli baked in a wholemeal tortilla wrap rather than with rice, and some spicy sweetcorn.

Me! :D

Name: Sue
Weight: 142lbs
Aim to lose: 16lbs

Today I have had 2 apples and 2 shape yougarts. For dinner I'm having lasagne :)

For anybody who thinks that they're never going to be able to loose xx amount of weight read this!

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/life/...tracy-lose-10-stone-in-a-year-86908-21932983/

Jenniey! Starting 196.8... want to loose 46.8 :)

I didn't get up until 2pm so no breakfast or dinner for me:blush:
Ive had a chicken burger and roastie potatoes for tea though.....I dont officially start my cambridge diet until monday though so its ok.

Done :thumbup:

Im soooooooo hungry :(

Had chicken and salad for dinner at about 4.30pm and im hungry again now :hissy:

Is it just me or when your on a diet, all you can think about is food? :rofl:

Totally agree with you...im sooo hungry and I had my dinner only an hour ago,but im gonna be strong!!!
Someone told me most of the time when you think you are hungry you are really thirsty,so drink a glass of water,if you are still hungry after that then you eat something :)
xxx

Becky

Start of diet weight (May 09) - 168lbs
Current weight - 129.5lbs
To lose - 10.5lbs

Lately I have been having two cookies for breakfast.
Only 50 cal each.
Still seems bad. It's all good just as long as you eat breakfast right? lol...

Well i had a wee portion size dinner:D And am full :D hopefully ill stay that way ..

Just finished dinner and waiting for my food to settle so I can go for a run. I'm still not feeling great, so it will be a quick one!

If you girls are still feeling hungry, drink lots of water! Apparently sometimes when we think we're hungry, we're actually thirsty as the signals from the brain are similar.

Hmm ive not done great as we have a roast on New Year, plus we had cheesecake :blush:
Tomorrow i am really going to go for it!!

I am having steak jacket potato and salad for dinner cant wait am starving x

Everyone on SW seems to be able to eat loads :lol:

I want to do it but dont think i've enough to lose

Everyone on SW seems to be able to eat loads :lol:

I want to do it but dont think i've enough to lose

I eat like a pig constantly stuffing my face :)

I think aslong as your not taking your BMI below the healthy range it is fine x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"